Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to view some files in Library mode?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have all my files on various SMB shares on a different computer than my HTPC. Most shares are TV Shows, Movies, etc. I have one folder of various video clips such as home movies, and other stuff that will not scrape. I have these in a separate folder on my media server, and have added that folder as a separate source in XBMC.

Is there any way to view these files without switching out of Library mode?
you could use some kind of media manager program like ember media manager to create the info for the data sets and make them visable that way.
You can use filemode, basically instead of choosing library just choose files. Both Dharma and pre-eden support this. Obviously the sources will still show up as usual.

\\EDIT oops sorry just noticed you said without changing out of library mode., then prolly what hudson said be best, I dont use library mode, personally because I dont enjoy having 50 of the same file.
Is ember still being developed? Looks like they neglected to keep their domain registration current.