Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Fanart!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a program/add-on that will do a batch fan art download for my library of movies?

I used Media Companion to scrape them, but it only returned posters/thumbnails and I would like full blown fanart for each title. Thanks.
I think you must have missed a setting somewhere because as far as I'm aware it can download fanart to cant see many people using it if it didn't ?
indeed must have missed something, idk where exactly now, but thers a setting to enable or disable download of fannart in scrapers and a xbmc setting as well.
X3lectric Wrote:indeed must have missed something, idk where exactly now, but thers a setting to enable or disable download of fannart in scrapers and a xbmc setting as well.

I will play around with it tonight. I guess it wasn't setup to get fanart by default. Hopefully the newest weekly build is.
its best you make sure the settings are activated regardless of what build you are running.