Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Hulu- stuck on 'select quality level'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See post 4
Or on second thought, does this actually mean there are no streams available for me to watch?
Thanks for getting back to me.
First off let me clarify the situation:
I live in Ireland(hulu not normally available here without proxy - dont have one enabled)
Equipment and software:
Atv2, 4.2.2 jb using pwnage tool
Using xbmc 10.0-9
hulu addon 2.8.9
Addon works fine until I go to open video
Have updated rtmp / the dylib file
Go to open video,
Says please select quality level
No options in list, I.e. Cannot select any quality as none are available.
Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/E9aTrALG
thanks for the logs. You are indeed geo blocked.

I will try to add error handling for geo block.
You'll need a VPN to watch hulu. I'm in Ireland too and hulu is working fine with bluecops great plugin on an ipad2 and VPN.
hey bluecop, im seem to be blocked tooo... any addition so farHuh
I too am having the exact same problem. It plays the ads but during them it pops up 'select quality level' but gives me 0 options to choose.

Any help would be much appreciated!
just bumping this thread. has anybody got a solution, maybe a vpn?
This question is mainly aimed at BluleCop Smile

Is there any way to add a proxy for Hulu in the addon settings?
Hi Bluecop / Anyone else who can help?

Has anyone else found a fix yet for the "Please select quality level" i have changed settings for ads to 0 and also selected my preferred quality in settings but this keeps popping up on xbmc screen after i have selected my show here in the UK?
antonshah Wrote:Hi Bluecop / Anyone else who can help?

Has anyone else found a fix yet for the "Please select quality level" i have changed settings for ads to 0 and also selected my preferred quality in settings but this keeps popping up on xbmc screen after i have selected my show here in the UK?

Have you enabled the proxy under streaming? You have to search a US based proxy and port by trial and error. Google US proxy, I found mine under Hidemyass VPN, they have a list of free proxies for all countries.

Under streaming, set the quality to "Ask". It will show up a list of possible stream quality for you to choose if your proxy is working.

FYI, there is a separate Hulu support discussion in the Video add on :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=121023
setting to Ask isn't needed.