Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PVR Shortcuts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ok, thank you. So I will make a feature request to pipelka.

EDIT: https://github.com/pipelka/xbmc-addon-xvdr/issues/3
EkASs Wrote:It's probably a xvdr limit. With tvheadend plugin, all these keys work.

After a new xbmc-compile from git all the buttons work. Don't know what the error was.
Hi

No possibility to use Json or Http request to switch directly channel from home page ?
Hi,

when I map <livetv> to a key on my remote, I get the menu like Live-TV -> Programm (see screenshot015.jpg), but I need the view as shown in screenshot016. Is this possible?

_BJ1

Screenshot015:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Screenshot 016:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Hi BJ1,

what skin do you use? It looks great.

I do it in the following way:

in "/usr/share/xbmc/system/keymaps/remote.xml" I have a special section for universalremote-keys:

Code:
<global>
    <remote>
    </remote>
      <universalremote>
        <obc1>XBMC.ActivateWindow(PVROSDChannels)</obc1>
      </universalremote>    
</global>

The key obc1 is the menu you need. Now you can map this function/menu in the Lircmap.xml to the key you want.

Greetings
hoppel118 Wrote:Hi BJ1,

what skin do you use? It looks great.

This is Aeon MQ3. This Skin has full PVR-Support and: A Pause-Button for Timeshift. Wink

Thanks for the hint for <obc1>. I'll try this later.

Greetings from Germany.

_BJ1
_BJ1 Wrote:This is Aeon MQ3.

I will try that.

Greetings from Hamburg Big Grin
Hi,
I am using TVHeadend and AeonMQ 3 as well but for me non of the buttons to record or pause work... How can I get that?
Btw. how did you get these fancy German TV-channel icons?
Greetings from Stuttgart.
knochentrocken
(2012-03-27, 19:53)knochentrocken Wrote: [ -> ]Btw. how did you get these fancy German TV-channel icons?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...nnel+Logos

_BJ1

@dushmaniac or anyone else who knows Wink

How can i toggle between watching live-tv and the tvosd and back?
On my keyboard i use the 'tab' key, this works fine.

On my remote i mapped a button with:

<keymap>
<global>
<remote>
<buttonx>FullScreen</buttonx>

This does not toggle between watching tv and the tvosd.
It only exits to the tvosd when watching tv.
Pressing this remote button a second time does not return to watching tv....
The 'tab' key on my keyboard does this just fine...

What am i overlooking here?
guys,

i fiddled around with keyboard mapping and found the following configuration works really well to get the mceremote keys working in the pvr player

<!-- activate EPG -->
<g mod="ctrl">XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0)</g>
<!-- activate TV -->
<t mod="ctrl,shift">XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 32,0, 11,0)</t>
<!-- activate Radio -->
<j>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 33,0, 12,0)</j>
<!-- activate Recordings -->
<o mod="ctrl">XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 34,0, 13,0)</o>
<!--record a program now-->
<r mod="ctrl">PlayerControl(Record)</r>
<p mod="ctrl,shift">PlayerControl(Play)</p>
<b mod="ctrl">PlayerControl(Repeat)</b>
<f mod="ctrl">PlayerControl(Next)</f>
<f mod="ctrl,shift">PlayerControl(Forward)</f>
<b mod="ctrl,shift">PlayerControl(Rewind)</b>
<p mod="ctrl">PlayerControl(Play)</p>

I tested PlayerControl(Record) and it worked really well, so i just added the other settings with PlayerControl. now all the buttons work in the PVR player

any thoughts?

sprucas
Hello,

i don't know if this is the right thread for my question:
I am using xbmc 12 frodo alpha 4 (pvr edition from lars) with the cirrus extended v2 skin.
When watching live-tv, i can pause (timeshift) with the mouse by klicking "||" (pause) from the top navigation bar (VideoOSD), but when i press the pause-key on my ir-remote, nothings happens. When watching a movie, the pause-key on the ir-remote is working.

Now the question: How can i do pause in live-tv also with my ir-remote by pressing "Pause" key ? Is this skin-specific or where i can configure it (i cannot find anywhere something about mapping a key to the "pause" function in live-tv).

Thanks, XBMCManni
Hello,

Does anyone know the code for Timer? XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, ?,?, ?,?) Huh
I would like to map a button on my remote to LiveTV/Timer

Thanks
(2012-07-15, 17:13)XBMCManni Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

i don't know if this is the right thread for my question:
I am using xbmc 12 frodo alpha 4 (pvr edition from lars) with the cirrus extended v2 skin.
When watching live-tv, i can pause (timeshift) with the mouse by klicking "||" (pause) from the top navigation bar (VideoOSD), but when i press the pause-key on my ir-remote, nothings happens. When watching a movie, the pause-key on the ir-remote is working.

Now the question: How can i do pause in live-tv also with my ir-remote by pressing "Pause" key ? Is this skin-specific or where i can configure it (i cannot find anywhere something about mapping a key to the "pause" function in live-tv).

Thanks, XBMCManni

You realise the answer to your question is immediately above your question? You need to add those to your keymap.xml to get it working by remote...
I've asked in another thread, but this may be the best place to ask. When I press the "e" key it pulls up the EPG, exactly as I'd like, however I'd like to return to whatever I was watching before when I press the "e" key again. Is this currently possible, and if not, could I make a feature request? I've seen the stuff that mentions
<PVROSDGuide>
<keyboard>
<Enter>Back</Enter>
</keyboard>
</PVROSDGuide>

but I don't think this is the same thing (at least it doesn't seem to work for me).
Pages: 1 2 3 4