Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Episodes don't show in library for some tv shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have several tv series on my XBMC on ATV2. ]Most when i go to the tv shows and click on it it shows all my tv series and most have a number beside them telling how many shows.

However i have at least 4 that while the TV series shows up but there is a check mark where the number of shows should be and when i click on the series i have nothing there.
But if i go into files and then tv shows the shows do appear there.
HOw do i fix or what is causing this issue with certain tv series. It is always the entire series and never just missing some shows. it either displays all or none.
Can't say this is your issue, but I had one show scraping (24) and the rest never even showed up. After checking the log, I saw that one of my isos (Arrested Development) was misspelled. Fixed the spelling and it scraped the 8 isos from that show and continued on down the list. Check your log and see if there is something there.

In Settings > System > Debugging there is a setting Enable debug logging.
/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/xbmc.log
Scraping is still jacked up. Very jacked up. For weeks it seems.
The check mark means that you've seen the entire show/season, doesn't it?
Maybe you've configured XBMC to hide episodes you've watched?
RudolfR Wrote:The check mark means that you've seen the entire show/season, doesn't it?
Maybe you've configured XBMC to hide episodes you've watched?

No it is configured to show watched episodes. And I have even told xbmc to mark the epis is unwatched
Ok seems they can't have the ep name in each title or if it does it still has to say ep1 or 1x1 something like that. It otherwise doesn't like it.
ilovemymac Wrote:Ok seems they can't have the ep name in each title or if it does it still has to say ep1 or 1x1 something like that. It otherwise doesn't like it.

sounds like you might need to read the tv show naming conventions
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=TV_...onventions
What antivirus are you using? I and other people have found Avast to cause problems displaying files.
Antivirus on an atv2? Don't think there is such thing. Actully never used any virus program on my computers ever
ilovemymac Wrote:Antivirus on an atv2? Don't think there is such thing. Actully never used any virus program on my computers ever

I think he means on the computer hosting the files to the ATV2.
Ned Scott Wrote:I think he means on the computer hosting the files to the ATV2.

Oh no computer hosting. They are all on a wd my book live.