Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Teleboy Live-TV Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Marvelous, thanks a lot! And well before ski season starts... I had just figured out a workaround by downloading the Teleboy android app (and alternate video engine) even though I have no access to the Swiss Google Play store. Sideloading them on my Fire TV did enable the watching of channels, but your plugin is much faster and better integrated in Kodi.

Again, thanks a lot!
Thank you very much for updating the Add-on but sadly my internet is not fast enough here in Bali...
Oh well I am sticking with Zatoo at the moment but will install it at my brothers place in Hong Kong where is has a 1000mbps fiber :-)
Hi Skandi,

I installed the teleboy addon on my kodi 15.2 running on an raspberry pi 2 and I am able to login. However as soon I select a channel I get an error. see log below:

13:18:39 56102.101562 T:1420817328 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(2010): Script invoked without an addon. Adding all addon modules installed to python path as fallback. This behaviour will be removed in future version.
13:18:40 56103.238281 T:1608786864 NOTICE: ### fetchHttp(GET): http://tv.api.teleboy.ch/users/673596911...m/live/303
13:18:40 56103.238281 T:1608786864 NOTICE: ### args: {'alternative': 'false'}
13:18:40 56103.667969 T:1608786864 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'urllib2.HTTPError'>
Error Contents: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/xbian/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.teleboy/teleboy.py", line 202, in <module>
json = get_videoJson( station, user_id)
File "/home/xbian/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.teleboy/teleboy.py", line 103, in get_videoJson
ans = fetchHttpWithCookies( url, { "alternative": "false" }, hdrs)
File "/home/xbian/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.teleboy/teleboy.py", line 74, in fetchHttpWithCookies
html = fetchHttp( url, args, hdrs, post)

Can you let me know it is going wrong?? I also had to install simplejson on my Xbian raspberry, because it wasn't there.

Thanks for your help. Please let me know if you need more information and I'll provide it.

Greetings
you still working this addon?
recordings would be great!
Hi skandi

Thanks for the great update. It seems to run pretty well. No bugs so far.
I would also appreciate a feature to watch recordings. :-)

cheers
Hi all,

is there any interest in a "performace optimized" version of this plugin?

I am running it within OpenELEC on a Raspberry Pi 1 and it needs about 20 seconds to build the channel list.
Applying some optimization to the parser I have been able to reduce this time to 16 seconds.
Not a huge gain, but still better than nothing...

Probably on a real PC it's not a big issue, but if there is any interest I will be happy to share the changes.

PS. I am currently working on a new idea which could reduce this time drastically, but it's not yet ready.
Hi dawed and .Erich,

I'm not a "power-user" of teleboy, that's why I've never needed the possibility to watch recordings.
But your request makes sense to me, it is on my TODO-list.
My family just grew by one member, so do not expect results too soon.

@Aliante:
Well, my experience with the Raspberry 1 and XBMC (that's what it was called that time) was not that good too. The Raspberry seems to be slightly too slow for a good user experience.
But - of course - there may be (is) a lot of potential in optimising the page parsing. You're welcome to share your improvements and I may include them in a next release.

Cheers, skandi
I'll send you a pull request with these small changes.

I am currently testing a porting to Beautiful Soup 4, which supports external third-party parsers like lxml.
This is supposed to have better performance, but it might not be a viable option for everybody since it requires some manual installation to get it working. :-(
Hello skandi

Since yesterday the teleboy addon is no longer working .
I installed the teleboy addon on my kodi 14.2 running on an FireTv with an swiss smartdns .
I get a script failed message when starting the teleboy addon .

Here the logfile :
Code:
18:10:53 T:1696191864   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'urllib2.HTTPError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
(2015-11-24, 21:57)paolo.p Wrote: [ -> ]Since yesterday the teleboy addon is no longer working .

They have changed the login URL, you can change the following line inside teleboy.py to have it working again:
Code:
url = TB_URL + "/layer/login_check"

into the following line:
Code:
url = TB_URL + "/login_check"
And it is down again .....
(2015-11-26, 20:41)paolo.p Wrote: [ -> ]And it is down again .....
I confirm : "login failure" Sad
Login is working , but i think they have changed their stream adresses .
Something along those lines. It seems that for me, the website doesn't work anymore either, so I think I may have to add new IP ranges to the VPN tunnel. Will have to figure out which URLs get called and add their subnets..

By the way, Skandi, congratulations on the addition to your family! I hope you'll have some time to do any work on the plugin now, it can be hard...
+1 @Aliante

You saved my day Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25