Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I try also, current build don't work (with my LAV config).
Aw, guys i'm getting bit confused with versions.
I'll wait till Roman post a new build or i'll get lost, lol
(2012-12-10, 00:45)technick Wrote: [ -> ]I try also, current build don't work (with my LAV config).

Yes, something's seriously screwed with XML configs in the latest code. It only works with system DS filters (WMP style). File navigation seems to be fixed BTW. Eduard K. has also tried to implement network stream support with his new AVSplitter but with no success, at least on my setup I haven't been able to play any streams, both via PVR and via .strm files.
Bottom line: the current code is hardly usable, the only consolation is that the project is not abandoned, so there's still hope.Smile
this is a build of frodo3 + dsplayer that i've made with git from avmedia

http://www2.zshare.ma/e80pdc4vs8k2

but something don't work correctly because dsplayer work only with direct show filters merits and not with mediasconfig.xml and filtersconfig.xml

Code:
<mediasconfig>
  <rules>
    <rule filetypes="mkv|ts">

<source filter="haali" />
        <splitter filter="mkvsplitter" />
    <video filter="lavvideodec" />
          <audio filter="lavaudiodec" />        

</rule>
  </rules>
</mediasconfig>

i try many different combination but nothing change

this is the xbmc.log

Code:
15:34:51 T:5232  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 3 times.
15:34:51 T:5232  NOTICE: CDSPlayer::OpenFile - DSPlayer: Opening: Y:\SerieTv2\Alcatraz\Alcatraz.mkv
15:34:51 T:5184  NOTICE: Thread CDSPlayer thread start, auto delete: false
15:34:51 T:5184  NOTICE: CDSPlayer::OnStartup - Creating DS Graph
15:34:51 T:5184  NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://profile/dsplayer/filtersconfig.xml (filters configuration).
15:34:51 T:5184  NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/players/dsplayer/filtersconfig.xml (filters configuration).
15:34:51 T:5184  NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://profile/dsplayer/mediasconfig.xml (medias configuration).
15:34:51 T:5184  NOTICE: Loading filter core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/players/dsplayer/mediasconfig.xml (medias configuration).
15:34:51 T:5184  NOTICE: Successfully loaded rules
15:34:51 T:5184  NOTICE: CFGLoader::InsertAudioRenderer Successfully added "" to the graph
15:34:52 T:5184  NOTICE: CFGLoader::InsertFilter Successfully added "Haali Media Splitter" to the graph
15:34:52 T:5184  NOTICE: CFGLoader::InsertSourceFilter Successfully loaded file in the splitter/source
15:34:52 T:5184   ERROR: CDSPlayer::OnStartup - Exception thrown when creating DS Graph
15:34:52 T:5184   ERROR: CDSPlayer::OnStartup - Failed creating DS Graph
15:34:52 T:5232   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [Y:\SerieTv2\Alcatraz\Alcatraz.mkv]
15:34:52 T:1460  NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
15:34:52 T:5232   ERROR: CDSGraph::CloseFile Failed to remove "Haali Media Splitter" from the graph
15:34:52 T:5164   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'MyPlayer' object has no attribute 'type'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\myuser\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 685, in onPlayBackStopped
                                                if self.type == 'movie':
                                            AttributeError: 'MyPlayer' object has no attribute 'type'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

@Roman_V_M

is this the same problem that you talking about?
(2012-12-10, 16:54)aracnoz Wrote: [ -> ]@Roman_V_M

is this the same problem that you talking about?

Yes, currently xml configs do not work, even they are absolutely correct.
Yeah that was my problem, too.
ok i found where is the problem

in this fix Fixed: unable unload filter

more specificly only in this 2 lines in xbmc/cores/DSPlayer/GraphFilters.h

+ if(!isinternal)
+ pBF.FullRelease();

i removed them from GraphFilters.h and the xml configuration is back to work

@Roman_V_M

i see that you are in contact with eduard_k in xbmc.ru/foum

maybe you can segnalate this directly to the developper

edit:

this is frodo3+dsplayer with xml configuration working

http://www2.zshare.ma/o9jiv9ajylah
2 aracnoz

Thanks! I have passed the info to Eduard_K.
(2012-12-11, 01:19)aracnoz Wrote: [ -> ]ok i found where is the problem

in this fix Fixed: unable unload filter

more specificly only in this 2 lines in xbmc/cores/DSPlayer/GraphFilters.h

+ if(!isinternal)
+ pBF.FullRelease();

i removed them from GraphFilters.h and the xml configuration is back to work

@Roman_V_M

i see that you are in contact with eduard_k in xbmc.ru/foum

maybe you can segnalate this directly to the developper

edit:

this is frodo3+dsplayer with xml configuration working

http://www2.zshare.ma/o9jiv9ajylah
I download this build.But It can't use with SVP 3.1.2.,I think my config has nothing wrong.All need filter are loaded but SVP not start.
(2012-12-12, 08:32)devilshura Wrote: [ -> ]I download this build.But It can't use with SVP 3.1.2.,I think my config has nothing wrong.All need filter are loaded but SVP not start.

Have you enabled avisynth section in ffdraw? Because you have managed to make a completely useless screenshot.
(2012-12-12, 11:03)Roman_V_M Wrote: [ -> ]Have you enabled avisynth section in ffdraw? Because you have managed to make a completely useless screenshot.

I'm try using both of it(check/uncheck).But nothing change.In earlier build on the same system,same codec's setting it's works fine,and potplayer in this system can using SVP.
Now i switch to official beta 3.Because I have another problem with music-video library in this build too.
@devilshura

i don't know in my case ffdshow raw work without problem like in dsplayer with eden release, i never used svp but if the filter is loaded and work i don't think that the problem is in xbmc

p.s.

there is still the problem with the volume slider

does anyone know if it worked in one of the first release of frodo+dsplayer?
Good day.
I confirm that this build works fine with SVP.
(2012-12-12, 11:59)devilshura Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-12, 11:03)Roman_V_M Wrote: [ -> ]Have you enabled avisynth section in ffdraw? Because you have managed to make a completely useless screenshot.

I'm try using both of it(check/uncheck).But nothing change.In earlier build on the same system,same codec's setting it's works fine,and potplayer in this system can using SVP.
Now i switch to official beta 3.Because I have another problem with music-video library in this build too.

Try reinstalling ffdshow, that seemed to help for Kolmain, who had a similar issue. (I'm not sure he reinstalled SVP, too)