Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tiben20, thank you. Your work is much appreciated. I just wish it could be possible to donate something to make this development continue or, at least, to make continuing development more enjoyable. Some beers here, some beers there... Smile
ashlar Wrote:tiben20, thank you. Your work is much appreciated. I just wish it could be possible to donate something to make this development continue or, at least, to make continuing development more enjoyable. Some beers here, some beers there... Smile

+1
already got an answer and he is willing to add the interface required for xbmc. We need to discuss first which xbmc or madvr are going to do specific direct3d stuff
Wow,this are great news.
Thanks so much for your effort ....
tiben20 Wrote:already got an answer and he is willing to add the interface required for xbmc. We need to discuss first which xbmc or madvr are going to do specific direct3d stuff

Great news Tiben! Nod

K
Amazing work! Thanks tiben Smile
tiben20 Wrote:already got an answer and he is willing to add the interface required for xbmc. We need to discuss first which xbmc or madvr are going to do specific direct3d stuff

Glad to see you alive Tiben with such good news ! Thanks for all the time you dedicate to this project. Continue your good work, madvr in XBMC was on my Christmas list Smile
Awesome! Really glad to see some active development on this project again Big Grin

I hope you get a chance to look into the subtitle issues as its the only thing keeping me away, but MadVR inclusion is also another great goal, as people have been after it for a while!

+1 to the willing to donate some brewskis!
Tiben the news of having madshi on-board is amazing Big Grin , Excuse me for being exited but this could mean big things for dsplayer!
Madshi,s skills are legendary!
tiben20 Wrote:That's enough for tonight i written the first part i got my primary class with the subtitle class included into it, the filter is already able to be created and get into the graph, the next thing i need to figure out is the best way to render with the api but this might be much easier than the vmr9 and evr. Already have over 400 lines of codes Tongue

wow tiben, awesome support!
alexrose1uk Wrote:+1 to the willing to donate some brewskis!
Yup, tiben out with the paypal address already! Big Grin
Quick question - has anyone been able to get the "PCM" audio logo to show up in movie info? I've managed to get everything else to work, but PCM won't.

According to the source here:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/master...ging/audio

it should be "pcm_bluray", but I can't get it to show up. It looks like a later addition, so is it possible this didn't make it into the DSPlayer build?

(It would also be great if these showed up when playing a movie with DSPlayer, but that's a different issue.)

Thanks in advance for any help!
tiben20 Wrote:Thank you all for the support. I just sent a mesasge to madshi on doom9 forum. I made a request for what i need to make it possible the use in xbmc

just took you like 6 months or longer to send him one lolzers Laugh

hell cant wait to ditch mpchc alltogether once you get all em codecs running together in harmony and mpchc functions like its excellent subtitle renderer,playback functions like autoload subs etc,volume normalization ,boost and regain, etc , being integrated into XBMC woot!!! and ive asked nevcairiel hes working on the dvd side of integration ,since dvd , ifo etc support sucks with lav filters hes trying to work it out something about the overlay of dvd menus and subtitles etc messing around with his lav filters creating a macrovision error or worse just freezing,so till then we have to use ffdshow video BUT ONLY for dvd

playback by selecting mpeg2 and checkmark dvd playback in ffdshow video disabling all the other formats or itll use ffdshow video for those ,wich we dont want of course, so anyhow cant wait to take it out of the equation -.-', since using this other solution clearly sucks ballz ive tested it and it introduces artifacting aka useless http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=153191,cant

dun know how far you guys is but this is how i have my filters setup atm this is the best setup to date you can see it by this link tut only difference as said is setting ffdshow video to preffered instead of blocked atm and unchecking the removing audio decoder on audio stream switch option in lav splitter ,for some reason it mutes/crashes youre movie when switching between languages thats why:

http://imouto.my/watching-h264-videos-us...ment-14442
Btw, now Tiben's back on DSPlayer, doesn't that technically mean it's no longer 'dead' and thus the forum sticky should be edited? Smile

Long live DSPlayer! Hurrah for Tiben (and Blinkseb)!
and for me pestering people until they do it lolz xD