Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Eden build available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
DSPlayer version of XBMC Roman_Vm and Eduard_K use the xbmc 11 eden version or frodo? Thank you and excuse my english.
as far as i know, Eden.
thanks vicmanpergar for reply .
(2012-08-13, 16:16)LordMerlin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-07, 16:06)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: [ -> ]It is not the latest built
In the link shows the date 1st of June
Good day.So please show me a link to the latest build DSPlayer.And nothing that the development of his long-abandoned and the link I gave is a continuation of the other craftsmen??
I just wrote what i read
I'm not saying that you are wrong

That's because development stopped, and also merging with trunk, so we will not see any updates, just fixes and tweaks to the Eden final version.
I really hope that somebody will try to continue the development, or, at least, keeping up with Frodo.
True, u see 1st of June cos there're no more, that's the last. Further ones are rebuilds and merges.
(2012-08-20, 23:46)sergiocos Wrote: [ -> ]That's because development stopped, and also merging with trunk, so we will not see any updates, just fixes and tweaks to the Eden final version.
I really hope that somebody will try to continue the development, or, at least, keeping up with Frodo.

I wish that I still could keep it updated, but merging DSPlayer with the latest changes became too difficult after Eden.
Too difficult for me that is, someone who actually knows what they're doing would probably be more successful Smile.
I can't thank u enough for ur work updating it all the way to Eden, 0wing. So don't worry too much, it's working good on my side (it always have small bugs but not serious enough for me to quit using it).
Now if i only could understand russian, i would follow the russian thread, but that too much for my brains, lol
Very sadly, this Assembly is the best.
Am I the only one with problems regarding to youtube stream?
I have a link which works without problems in normal XBMC but 0wings latest build I'm using it doesn't work.

1. Does the newer DSPlayer works with youtube?

2. Is DSplayer with LAV filter still better quality than the newer XBMC builds or is the difference non existing now?
Hi Guys,

Long time no post - so just wanted to say, once again, thanks to Tiben and Seb for the amazing work they did on this project - best HTPC solution there is.

For anyone that wants to squeeze everylast drop of PQ out of Dsplayer, install FFdshow and use this guide to use Avisynth scripts:

http://www.homecinema-hd.com/ffdshow-vid...th_en.html

I am using "Display HD Ready 1080p" using Avisynth 2.60 and heres the commands to be pasted into FFdshow:

SetMemoryMax(512)
SetMTMode(3,0)
ffdshow_source()
SetMTMode(2)
dispWidth = 1920
dispHeight = 1080
mWidth = float(last.width)
mHeight = float(last.height)
ratio = (mWidth/mHeight)
newHeight= round((dispWidth/ratio)/2)*2
newHeight > dispHeight ? Eval("""
newHeight=dispHeight
newWidth=round((newHeight*ratio)/2)*2
""") : Eval("""
newWidth=dispWidth
""")
spline64resize(newWidth,newHeight)
LSFMod(defaults="slow",ss_x=1.0,ss_y=1.0,strength=50)
SetMTMode(1)
GetMTMode(false) > 0 ? distributor() : last

For info, you might need a quad core ( I am using an i5 @ 3ghz).

K
No no no, look at this http://www.svp-team.com/
It's much better!!
Can't use that. Not everyone can.
Sad
(2012-08-30, 12:46)LordMerlin Wrote: [ -> ]No no no, look at this http://www.svp-team.com/
It's much better!!

?

My post was about PQ, not frame interpolation.

K
Exactly. Sorry made a mistake. Saw the construction SetMTMode and immediately thought about you interpolation.