Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Downloading Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to figure out how to download videos using Confluence. For instance, if you go to the Revision3 website you can download their videos to your hard drive. Instructions I've found here say Switch Media then press the White Button. I don't have a white button; I've pressed every button on my remote but can't get them to download.

I searched this forum and found no results.
did you try the right mouse button?
The white button is on the Xbox controller. If I remember right it's the context menu "C".
That does the same thing as the Guide button. When I press that I get:

Add to favourites
Movie information
Manually add to library
Movie information
Add-on settings
Switch media
Go to root
Settings

If I do Switch to media and choose file manager then right-click or use the guide button I get:

Select all
Add to favourites
Settings
Go to root
Switch media

Hmm, wonder if I have to be in library mode. I'll check that.
Library mode doesn't help. Manually add to library just makes a link to the streaming video.
If I'm reading what you are trying to do correctly then you need this.
Yeah, I have that. Revision3 was just an example. There should be an option to download any downloadable content. I don't know if that's plugin specific or skin specific. I tried Neon and it didn't have the option either.

I should see what version of the Revision3 plugin I have.
I see, looks like he hasn't implemented that so that means it's plugin specific.

Sorry, thought there might be a global setting to allow downloading anything that can be downloaded.