Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TVheadend > XBMC Channel Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Use Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid with XBMC-PVR + Headend ODK44.

Yesterday I tried to change the order of the channels displayed in XBMC channel list.

I configured it with the XBMC LiveTV settings menu. After that I picked some channel pictures and stored the new order. It worked in Live TV at first. After I restarted XBMC my settings were gone and there was the disorder of the TVheadend again.
I didn´t manage it to change the order over the headend.

How can I change channel order and store it so that XBMC will use it after restart?

Additionally: nice work with ODK44. Works very good already.
system -> livetv -> general -> uncheck "use backend channel order" and "use backend channel numbers"
THX Lars, works fine now.

Another TVheadend question:

I have a DVB-T card with two tuners (Terratec Cinergy 2400i DT). The TVheadend configuration has two tuner devices listed. if i do initial scan with both of the cards one after the other only one will find all services. The other Tuner does not find channels. sometimes 1 or 2 but not all.

Shouldn´t both of the tuners be able to find all services and channels?

Is Your ODK 44 release able to watch one channel wile recording another yet?
OK, at first I thought the problem is solved by unchecking the "use backend channel numbers and order.

Then I recognized that this works only to the next reboot. Then the channel order is like backend order again.

Another way to fix this for me?
wait for the next ppa release. there's a bug in the last release that causes that, which has been fixed in the dev tree.
it also causes the pvrmanager's start up to be very slow.