Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Feature Request] Option to hide special number
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For example, in Battlestar Galactica, the only specials I have are the major movies... but seeing a random S22 next to the S4 episodes is kind of random; it would be nice if there was an option to make specials just show up in place without a number...
clock2113 Wrote:For example, in Battlestar Galactica, the only specials I have are the major movies... but seeing a random S22 next to the S4 episodes is kind of random; it would be nice if there was an option to make specials just show up in place without a number...

could you post a screenshot?
i think what you want can't be controlled by the skin, but i'm not sure
until seeing what you exactly mean.

Here "The Plan" is assigned Special number 22 (just where it happens to fall in the list of specials) But the number 22 isn't really significant, and it would be nice if after the last episode of the season, it just shows "The Plan" without the meaningless 22. If that makes sense...
yup, the skin has no influence on that list.
Ok, I should on being less OCD anyways :p
clock2113 Wrote:Ok, I should on being less OCD anyways :p

I have CDO... it's like OCD but alphabetical order.. the way it should be. Laugh
i wonder if this has any bearing

xbmc wiki Wrote:<tvshowmatching>
<regexp>\[[Ss]([0-9]+)\]_\[[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)</regexp> <!-- foo_[s01]_[e01] -->
<regexp>[\._ \-]([0-9]+)x([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)</regexp> <!-- foo.1x09 -->

<regexp>[\._ \-][Ss]([0-9]+)[\.\-]?[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)</regexp> <!-- foo s01e01, foo.s01.e01, foo.s01-e01 -->

<regexp>[\._ \-]([0-9]+)([0-9][0-9])([\._ \-][^\\/]*)</regexp> <!-- foo.103 -->
<regexp>[\._ \-]p(?:ar)?t[._ -]()([ivxlcdm]+)([\._ \-][^\\/]*)</regexp> <!-- Pt.I, Part XIV -->
</tvshowmatching>

or if anything in there will help. I particular the one in the middles. Unfortunately I dont speak alien.