Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC can't get infos anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have XBMC Dharma (linux live based on ubuntu) installed on AsRock 330HT.

The problem is that since 2-3 weeks when i try to get infos (like fanart, logos, descriptions, background etc....) by pressing the info button on a video file (on the AsRock remote) it doesn't work anymore. The file is not on a network share but on the local disk.

I've tried to change the scraper but without success.....

If it helps i have currently installed the Night skin.

Please help me!!!

Thanks a lot
Welcome to the forum.

Grab the debug log while you attempt to do the problematic action.

Google is your friend.
Google is your friend too...... if you have tried it you noticed that you can't find anything about this problem....

So slow down "AMIGO"....

I hope some others friendly users will reply to my question.

Anyway, thanks a lot
frankiez Wrote:Google is your friend too...... if you have tried it you noticed that you can't find anything about this problem....

So slow down "AMIGO"....

I hope some others friendly users will reply to my question.

Anyway, thanks a lot

Hey there "amigo". When you have a question about XBMC, and an XBMC Dev asks for a debug log, best GOOGLE your way into finding out how to get one if you want any help.

In fact, he even has a link in his sig:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...Bug_Report
Fuck off monkey
Quote:I hope some others friendly users will reply to my question.

Quote:Fuck off monkey

This is not how it works...
frankiez Wrote:Fuck off monkey

Haha. Good luck getting help in the forum.

(I was trying to point out to you that a Developer of the very program you are asking for help with requested a debug log, and your response is to be a jerk to him. If you don't want the help of one of the developers, who DO you want help from, genius?)