Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: "Would you like to remove it from the library" disable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Quote:This file is no longer available.
Would you like to remove it from the library?
<- No ->

Is this a skin-modifiable setting? I don't want that option to come up, where if the file isn't there at the moment, it can be removed. Rather, just saying it isn't available is grand enough.

Is this user-modifiable via skin or elsewhere, or is this something that be mad difficult to implement?

Thanks!
What happens if you turn off 'File Renaming and Deletion'?
Hitcher Wrote:What happens if you turn off 'File Renaming and Deletion'?

I checked.
Settings - Appearance - File Lists, that is ticked off. Still shows up.

Good suggestion though, but I have that disabled so I don't do something stupid on accident Tongue
fional Wrote:I checked.
Settings - Appearance - File Lists, that is ticked off. Still shows up.

Good suggestion though, but I have that disabled so I don't do something stupid on accident Tongue
How do you turn this off?
Tobby Wrote:How do you turn this off?

Well, my initial question - I'm not sure how to disable that statement yet - I'm hoping to figure it out with some help Smile

But turning off XBMC deleting/rename, you go to Settings, then Appearance, File List - a toggle should be there, at least it is under Nox.
it's hardcoded behavior.
spiff Wrote:it's hardcoded behavior.

Oh, so there'd be no way to link it to that toggle on rename/delete?

Because if I wanted to remove it from the library, I could go to the context menu and delete it manually and the question (in this situation) is a redundant convenience.

It just is a bit of a hassle with external drives and so forth being disconnected. Especially if other household people may be using this.
fional Wrote:But turning off XBMC deleting/rename, you go to Settings, then Appearance, File List - a toggle should be there, at least it is under Nox.
Gonna try that. Thanks.