Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Moved files metadata
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use two sources for my library. One source is my active/seeding torrents and the other is my archive. Once I'm done seeding I move items to the archive. This requires me to clean and scan my library. Doing so also makes XBMC forget that if I've watched something from the torrent directory once it gets moved.

What do you all use for this problem?

I've searched through a bunch of the tools posted here and only 1 explicitly listed support for moved files and it also said it was broken and a known bug ;-)
You can mark a movie as watched through an .nfo file.

<movie>
<watched>true</watched>
</movie>
Or I can use the GUI and mark it as watched. Or I can modify the sqlite db. I'm not really looking for a manual intervention. I simply want to move files and have them retain the XBMC metadata. Not all files I move to the new directory have been watched so I can't just place .nfo's as watched.

Surely there is a script out there that does this or I think it would even be a useful feature for XBMC core. I don't want to duplicate work by writing a script/plugin but if nothing exists I will.
Lookup Import/Export Watched Status Plugin.

Also the Trakt Utilities may help
Perfect, thanks isamu