Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: menus volume level is always back to 100% after movie playback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm experiencing a weird problem. For some reason the 'menu' navigation volume (the skin predefined sounds when you move around the XBMC UI) is reset to 100% after movie playback is finished. (In other words, the last used preset for volume defined for UI navigation is not retained after movie playback is finished). The navigation volume is also not the one used during movie playback. I recall I used to experience this type of problem long time ago (on my previous installation of XBMC which was 2-3 years old), but I managed to overcome it somehow... Does anyone experience the same issue? Google & XBMC forum search doesn't seem to bring any relevant results...

Thanks,

Vlad
Yes, the version of the XBMC I'm using is 10.1. Also, the ALSA volume level settings seem to be stored properly between the reboots. The audio mode is in plain analog 2 ch mode, connected to TV speakers over composite cable.