Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
samurai07 Wrote:Hi SilverJS,

1. Backspace
2. No problem here
3. Settings -> Skin -> Reminders -> Show Mini Menu (Last item)

Samurai,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

1. Tried backspace - didn't work...? On my keyboard or remote...?
2. What do you mean, "no problem here"? Meaning that you can scroll on your setup, or that it's supposed to not scroll? If you can scroll, how do you do it?
3. THANKS! =) Fantastic. This is truly a wonderful-looking skin.

Cheers!

P.S. - How's that E35M-I working out for you? I have long been considering this board....
SilverJS Wrote:1. Tried backspace - didn't work...? On my keyboard or remote...?

Backspace is working fine here. You can also try 'ESC'
For some reason, Backspace didn't work for me but ESC did. =) (Not sure why I hadn't tried that before...?)

Now what about the Cast thing? Any input on that? Other than that, this skin is absolutely perfect. Love it in every way, it's my current skin. =)
ok ive come accross a strange problem, my hd tv shows and movie no longer work. when i try to play one, theres no sound and the video is so choppy its unwatchable. everything was find yesterday with no changes made today. im using dharma and the latest mq3 release, ive updated my video card and flash and the accelerator option is selected. does anyone know what the problem could be?
mrcress Wrote:ok ive come accross a strange problem, my hd tv shows and movie no longer work. when i try to play one, theres no sound and the video is so choppy its unwatchable. everything was find yesterday with no changes made today. im using dharma and the latest mq3 release, ive updated my video card and flash and the accelerator option is selected. does anyone know what the problem could be?

Definitely not skind related...
You might give a short system-description and your full debug-log in the appropriate support thread...

mm
mrcress Wrote:ok ive come accross a strange problem, my hd tv shows and movie no longer work. when i try to play one, theres no sound and the video is so choppy its unwatchable. everything was find yesterday with no changes made today. im using dharma and the latest mq3 release, ive updated my video card and flash and the accelerator option is selected. does anyone know what the problem could be?

Just a suggestion to rule out MQ 3, switch to Confluence and repeat to see if you get the same output.
Anyone know if this can be incorporated into mq3 ?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=100652

Simzer0 Wrote:This is the studios logos i use on my aeon65, i take some from other post and some i create new. The resolution is 161x109.
Thx to all share Tv and Movie studios logo here and if you need some lost to add to this collections post me here!Laugh

download here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?j04oc1al1czkab6
(4849 logos)

I add some new logos and correct all images for best view on dark background.

Download here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8av7hy8dw8...%201.1.rar

Overwrite all old .png whit this.
So I was messing with things, trying to come up with a way to get ClearArt to be in a location separate from the media (for many reasons, the most obvious being instances where the media is in a read-only location). I successfully modified logo-downloader to give me the option to save the logos to a specified location. Then I set out to tell Aeon MQ3 where this location is, and it looks like it would be a bit of work.

I don't want to modify the skin so much that it becomes difficult to keep up with future changes (my modification of logo-downloader, for example, is only a few lines). I notice that you use ListItem.path to access the directory for each ClearArt. If I modify the skin such that there is a ListItem.ClearArtPath variable -- which will either be a duplication or alias of ListItem.path OR the custom ClearArt path if the user has set one (a la "use alternative icons") -- would you be willing to implement that change into the skin?

Alternatively, if anyone knows of a better approach to this, I'm all ears.
Zxurian has posted in this thread a bug, which is the reason why in episode level with viewtype landscape and maybe in others no media flags are displayed.

In versions before 1.0.0 the include Furniture_FloorTVMediaFlags exists in MediaFlags.xml. Beginning with version 1.0.0 Marcos change this to Furniture_FloorMediaFlags. In the files MyVideo.xml (line 93), MyVideoNav.xml (line 93), MyVideoPlaylist.xml (line 30) and Views.xml (lines 25447 and 25454) the include Furniture_FloorTVMediaFlags still exists.

There are now 2 possibilities:
  1. Marcos will implement the include Furniture_FloorTVMediaFlags in MediaFlags.xml again
  2. Marcos has simply forgotten to change the include in the 4 mentioned files

The change from Furniture_FloorTVMediaFlags to Furniture_FloorMediaFlags in the 4 files mentioned above will bring back the media flags in viewtype landscape.
Hi SilverJS,

SilverJS Wrote:2. What do you mean, "no problem here"? Meaning that you can scroll on your setup, or that it's supposed to not scroll? If you can scroll, how do you do it?

to ensure we are talking about the same thing: Is this what you mean?

SilverJS Wrote:P.S. - How's that E35M-I working out for you? I have long been considering this board....

The board is working quite well. I get this one because the ATI chipset has the ability to bitstream HD-audio over HDMI, compared to the atom with ION chipset. Overall the speed is ok, but xbmc lags every time after stopping a video and when xbmc gets infos from the internet. When entering the movie library (multiplex with 4 custom thumbs and extrafanart) with 350 movies it takes a few seconds since the cpu consumption left 100%. In some moments in can be a little bit faster. Confluence works faster, but don't looks so good... Big Grin
Brainfrz Wrote:That could be it, indeed i've enabled dirty regions. ive turned it off and i havent seen the problem again (then again, it didn't happen all the time, so i could just be lucky).

is there any chance this could be fixed in a future release? i'm quite fond of dirty regions, it keeps my mac mini from taking off while running the main screen.

For me disabling dirty regions fixed it indeed. So is it a bug in Dirty Regions or a bug in Aeon?
And will this be fixed in the next Aeon release?
What's the deal with Advanced Launcher?

Am I right in thinking this currently doesn't work with MQ3 but there is integration coming soon?

thanks
Apologies if this has been asked before, but I have just (finally!) switched to the nightlies and pre-eden. To update to the latest nightly is it simply a matter of installing over the top? I thought I would post here incase there is a specific method for MQ3.

Also, noticed that the library update hangs and I have to turn it off manually. Is this a known bug, or unique to my setup?
advanced launcher works with aeon mq 3 -.-'
hentai23 Wrote:advanced launcher works with aeon mq 3 -.-'

ok then can someone help me?
I've installed advanced launcher but i cannot seem to assign this script to one of the open Add-On menus. What am I missing? How do I use the launcher?