Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanilton Wrote:All update addons eden compatible for skin Aeomq3, download here

Unzip the pack manually for: - DonĀ“t install this pack via zip option in addon...
C:\Users\YOURNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

Configure the addons for your use, of course.

I think there are a few too many addons in the pack:

These don't get mentioned anywhere in the skin code:
script.module.elementtree
script.module.rssengine
script.rss.editor
script.rssclient

I think this one is included in the skin itself (resources):
script.favourites

These addons are default in XBMC Pre-Eden, so you risk overwriting newer versions by including them:
script.module.beautifulsoup
script.module.simplejson

script.recentlyadded is no longer needed in Eden so should not be installed.

So the list of addons should be:
Code:
plugin.program.advanced.launcher
plugin.video.apple.movie.trailers.lite
script.apple.movie.trailers
script.artistslideshow
script.artworkorganizer
script.cdartmanager
script.cinema.experience
script.logo-downloader
script.randomitems
script.tv.show.next.aired
script.xbmc.subtitles
weather.weatherplus
xbmc.repo.aeonmq.3

Please correct me if I'm wrong here.
hentai23 Wrote:ok stoli but looks like och29 has a point looks like ill have to open another monster thread of mine ,marcos hope you partake id appreciate it

p.s: all of youre suggestions och29 have been tried out it isnt because of unknown characters i even did as you said and named one file test , no success still nothing only a freaking "/" -.-'....mindboggling dare i say?

Just give him a few days to catch up. From what I have seen these are minor bugs that I am sure will be fixed. No need for new 'monster' threads, just relax and accept that there will be bugs. Better yet, divert your time posting and look at the XML to see where there the problem may be.
Eek WOW Marcos what can i say epic job on this one just a fantastic release now this is what Aeon was meant to look like just love it very few minor bugs too for a first release fantastic!! Laugh
just wanna update. I have this running fine on my mac os lion.

now if I could update my live version to eden.

hentai23 Wrote:ok stoli but looks like och29 has a point looks like ill have to open another monster thread of mine ,marcos hope you partake id appreciate it

p.s: all of youre suggestions och29 have been tried out it isnt because of unknown characters i even did as you said and named one file test , no success still nothing only a freaking "/" -.-'....mindboggling dare i say?

I've just read through this entire thread, and I have one thing to say. In the kindest way possible, please shut up and be a little patient. It's not even a final release. If you can't handle the issues, go back to MQ 2.
I apologise for my tone, but the combination of your poor punctuation, childish slang and relentless spamming is grinding my gears.

On a lighter note, this release is absolutely amazing, MQ 2 was beautiful, but MQ 3 is beautiful and smooth!.
Good work on the skin!
It's clear that we've found the best skin on the entire web for a home theatre. Keep up the work.

Question. I'm a 2 year user of XBMC, but only recently did I install a TV tuner card in my HTPC, what recommendation would you have to handle them? It is both a front-end and back-end. I know XBMC isn't known for it's tuner support, but there are options right? What's the best.

Thanks in advance.
post removed. not the write forum/thread
gcwb first off the bat that wasnt very nice -.-'

btw NO i will not go back to mq2 not after experiencing the smoothness that is mq3

but all i want is this bug fixed thats all -.-'

me childish slang and poor punctuation ? sure you betcha thats how i roll xD but spamming Hell no !

simply just a troubled mq3 tester thats all and no i will not shut up about a flaw, thats for what we give feedback for , to get us the best experience possible and get bugs fixed,

and i am a patient person usually but in things like this i tend to be abit impatient , peace and hope we can get this figured out

xbmc the place to be!

P.s: stop hating on people that need help take youre childish bahaviour somewhere else where its appreciated but not here ok,thanks
hentai23 Wrote:simply just a troubled mq3 tester thats all and no i will not shut up about a flaw, thats for what we give feedback for , to get us the best experience possible and get bugs fixed,

and i am a patient person usually but in things like this i tend to be abit impatient , peace and hope we can get this figured out

Dude chill first off you know that skins have like 60,000 lines of code so to only have a few minor bugs is awesome,

Secondly skins have like 60,000 lines of code!! your one little problem is probably at the bottom of the todo list.

Third your using a nightly build of XBMC expect problems!

And last of all wait! (it will get fixed) its a release candidate so its not even an official release your bug will be noted as will all other bugs no need for a new thread with the same problem your posting in here.
thats what i thought too but och29 suggested i open up my own thread since nobody seems to be interested enough in helping me if i do it here xD

peace, zombierobot
DyStiC Wrote:First of all Marcos thanx for this great skin! it's works way smoother then MQ2.

One thing i couldn't get to work though, create a custom submenu (e.g. add a specific playlist) under, for example, Movies. Only thing i can customize are the menu items VPLAYLIST1 and FAVOURITE1 etc. and their submenus.
How do i add a submenu item under Movies/Music/Video?
Can someone help with the above. Or at least tell me if it is possible at all.
Marcos thank you, what a great skin!

A quick question, how do I get the Tron backgrounds? I change themes in the skin options (Warm, Darkness etc) but the backgrounds don't change (e.g always Superman for movies section). Maybe I'm doing it wrong?
MrCrispy Wrote:A quick question, how do I get the Tron backgrounds? I change themes in the skin options (Warm, Darkness etc) but the backgrounds don't change (e.g always Superman for movies section). Maybe I'm doing it wrong?
Did you download the required ExtraPack? I guess not, see the first post.
bostoneric Wrote:just wanna update. I have this running fine on my mac os lion.

now if I could update my live version to eden.

Did you do what I suggested in my earlier post, using the mario-sitz ppa? If you do that, and only that, it should work fine.
DyStiC Wrote:Can someone help with the above. Or at least tell me if it is possible at all.

When you say you couldn't get it to work, what is happening exactly? I had a problem with the Alpha version of MQ 3 that when I pressed on the menu buttons to customize them, nothing happened and no menu option appeared?

For me, updating to a newer nightly fixed the issue. If, however, you're able to customize some menus but not others, someone else will need to help, as that's working for me, although I haven't tried sub menus.. Nod
Hey Marcos great work!

What i am wondering, im running on Windows 7 x64. Does the XBMC 11 (eden) work on this windows? since im reading that its for windows32. I dont know if thats the same or not.

Can anyone tell me this?

thanx