Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
johnmerrick Wrote:does anyone know if this is possible? Is there an xml file i can edit to make it happen at least?

Try;

Settings>Skin>>Playback>Activate Playback List at Skin Start

Or when the list is selected hit the "c" key on your keyboard and select play.
Don't know if this has been brought up before, But the clear art on this skin is off center, Meaning it didn't matter if you cut off the right side of the image on another skin because the right side of the clear art would butt up to the right side of the monitor. On this skin some of the clear art hangs in limbo, The bottom is also out (Gap), Here is an example of one of my cleararts avalible from Fanarttv on this skin and a photoshopped version of how it should lookNod

This is what it should look like:
@Marcos, not sure if this is the place for requests, but would it be possible to have the "Fixed List" view in the "landscape" view?
I use Landscape view for my TV series episodes and dislike the wraparound. I can enable Fixed List in all views except Landscape!

Pretty please can you change itHuh?
spinecho Wrote:@Marcos, not sure if this is the place for requests, but would it be possible to have the "Fixed List" view in the "landscape" view?
I use Landscape view for my TV series episodes and dislike the wraparound. I can enable Fixed List in all views except Landscape!

You can enable it in multiplex view then change to landscape view.
spinecho Wrote:@Marcos, not sure if this is the place for requests, but would it be possible to have the "Fixed List" view in the "landscape" view?

+1
gargoyle67 Wrote:You can enable it in multiplex view then change to landscape view.

doing this breaks the "watched" flag.
spinecho Wrote:@Marcos, not sure if this is the place for requests...

No, the correct place is this:

HOW TO REPORT A BUG OR MAKE A REQUEST

Anyone who has a request or bug report use the button below - after click in new issue - and wait.

AEON MQ 3 - ISSUE

The old rule still applies to this case as well:

High priority - Donators or Bug/Requests involving several people.
Medium priority - Good ideas that could really bring new things into the skin.
Low priority - Requests for a single person.

But, no need open a issue to this, already fixed for next release.
jitterjames Wrote:doing this breaks the "watched" flag.
As MarcosQui stated been fixed in the latest build (not yet released)

Theres a temp fix on page 150 posting #1491 from jitterjames
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:@MarcosQui

In near future the Extrafanart Downloader will be replaced by the Artwork Downloader (EDEN11.0 version only).
It will support similar options like the logo-downloader currently has and more. Check my signature for more info. Once released to repo I will also put up a thread in skin development with more explanation for skin options.

Hi Marcos

Any chance of implementing extrafanart on custom home menu playlists on upcomming MQ3 updates. Wink

As such many XBMC users have a lot of eyecandy to be displayed while browsing their repective media collections, and I beleive that this would give MQ3 users more added functionality to utilize the homemenu and playlists available.

Thanks
gargoyle67 Wrote:You can enable it in multiplex view then change to landscape view.
Awsome!! Thanks you so much, will try this tonight!
Hi,

When im in my tv-show list and have enabled via the left menu in "background/mode: reserve fanart and extra fanart" the background changes pictures from that show like it should be doing.

But when im in the tv-show itself, were i can select the episodes (in here i have enabled "background/mode: reserve fanart and extra fanart" aswell). The background is black.

weird thing is when im a the tv-show list of the series with more then 1 season (so i have to select a season first and then im in the episodes screen it does work, for all the others it doesnt (so without multiple seasons). I did not have this bug before or did not notice it.

can anyone help me out?
How can you accomplish the following:

All i get is the default picture, when i browse the music library I can see different fanarts of the artist but im not able to get it on on the main menu.

I turned off the visualization and have cdart installed.
gargoyle67 Wrote:Don't know if this has been brought up before, But the clear art on this skin is off center, Meaning it didn't matter if you cut off the right side of the image on another skin because the right side of the clear art would butt up to the right side of the monitor. On this skin some of the clear art hangs in limbo, The bottom is also out (Gap), Here is an example of one of my cleararts avalible from Fanarttv on this skin and a photoshopped version of how it should lookNod

This is what it should look like:

I can not do anything if the logo is off the scale.

If I fix the skin for this logo, how it goes for everyone else that has no straight edge (right side)?
The centralization is perfect.

It seems that everything is the fault of the skin ... Sad
@MarcosQui,
Clearart isn't off scale it's all standard 500x281 or it wouldn't be accepted on fanart TV,
The clearart was decided that a cut off on the right side was acceptable due to the fact that the right side of the screen has the monitor bezel. While this doesn't affect all clearart from the right cut off it does some, But it does look bad when theres a gap on the bottom of the clearart, Surly you could fix just the bottom ? It just looks bad...
Not dissing your skin as I love itBig Grin Just trying to help Nod
PS I'm talking about Clearart not clear logo.

Case in point, This is how it looks in Aeon65:
Download a different clearart and you won't notice it that badly like in this example Wink