Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Noggin1980 Wrote:Brilliant, took me a couple of mins to find the setting but it works perfectly, thanks so muchNod

could you explain how you did this i cant seem to get it work nor find the settings for it, thanks
when you are in music, get the menu up on the left of the screen, chose mode (it's under backdrop), make sure extrafan art is ticked it was for me by default and then press right and it lets you chose the path of your music folder. Then it worked for me.
EDIT: I got it working thanks!!!!!!!!

and marcos thank you for all the great work! much appriciated!!
In tv shows and then using the showart view.

The bottom middle of the screen where the title of the show is I cannot get rid of the star ratings that are cluttering and merging with the tv show titles.

Anyone know how to fix?
I've updated the German translation:

Download

After downloading rename the file to 'strings.xml' and copy it to the respective directory (...\skin.aeonmq.3\language\German\strings.xml)

Basically, I've done (and actually do this since some older MQ3-releases) for my own purposes as madmax seems from my perpective a little slow in translating and has still some missing strings and misleading translations in his file...

Regards
Can someone tell me which user on here did the Dutch translation. It's supposed to be HaHo but I don't see any posts by him in this thread.

There are a few mistakes in the translation so I'm willing to help to fix those Smile
ferent Wrote:And what is RCB??

ROM Collection Browser
Any chance of getting support for the new Weather provider that sponsors XBMC?
Parker_Payne Wrote:I've updated the German translation:

Download

After downloading rename the file to 'strings.xml' and copy it to the respective directory (...\skin.aeonmq.3\language\German\strings.xml)

Regards

Great! For now i haven't found any mistake in this translation file Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey There I got some problems with the music view:

My track naming template: %N. %T

With Skin Confluence i got the following resultat:

With Skin Aeon MQ 3 theres also the artist shown but i only want the trackname Smile

so the "recent movies" widget, is it possible to get that to show up when hovering over a VPLAYLIST menu heading?
Palalisimo Wrote:I have "movies" in multiplex view, but "kids movies" (custom home menu item via video playlist) is much easier to browse with other views. But if I select any viewtype in Movies it replicates to all movie video playlists links I have in the home menu.

I use two VPlaylist in order to separate adult/kid movies. Each one has its own view (just like you want).

Zxurian Wrote:so the "recent movies" widget, is it possible to get that to show up when hovering over a VPLAYLIST menu heading?

Idem
Noggin1980 Wrote:when you are in music, get the menu up on the left of the screen, chose mode (it's under backdrop), make sure extrafan art is ticked it was for me by default and then press right and it lets you chose the path of your music folder. Then it worked for me.

You are a genius to me, thanks Cool
Can i ask u one question again?
the last weeks i had a problem with the backdrops(movies) on the main menu...The backdrops of my collection wont change when idling on main menu and instead black screen is shown like this:

and my option config is:

anyone who has the same problemHuh?
any helpHuh
I just re added the path to my backdrops folder and it worked again