Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Marcos, thanx for this great work as usual !
I hope the point I am focusing on is not a repetition. I noticed that within a playlist, if you select the "showcase" view your are stuck with pseudo 3D. When you deselect "use coverflow" it does not flatten the covers.
This option is working within the out-of-the-box home menu "Movies" though.
I am on the last nightly pre-eden build nov2011.
I'm thinking in remove the codec flag, one that appears on top of default case-green.

Someone is against?

Please give your opinion.
well not sure bout others but for people that dont use the covers aka dvd/ blueray etc overlay for theyre movie thumbs id say removing it would be no biggy ?

p.s: since im posting a little bit here again, wonder when you could implement a counter much in vain of what you see with the movies counter in the main menu for favourites menu items im sure im not the only one that would like this ,

itd be mucho appreciated marcos , peace and keep up the epic job you do !!
MarcosQui Wrote:I'm thinking in remove the codec flag, one that appears on top of default case-green.

Someone is against?

Not against.

I rather love to see a size+extension depended cases option.
(like if(movie.size>2GB && movie.extension==mkv) -> bluraycase).
Bug report: In "low list" there is no clear indication of which item is selected apart from a change in color of the rating. To be consistent with viewtype "list", I think the background of the selected item should be darkened/blackend.
tripkip Wrote:I rather love to see a size+extension depended cases option.
(like if(movie.size>2GB && movie.extension==mkv) -> bluraycase).

Sorry, this just does not make sense, too many variables as to what the actual source of the file is "HDTV", "HDDVD" "3DBD". Just rename any you want to have the BluRay case.
MarcosQui Wrote:I'm thinking in remove the codec flag, one that appears on top of default case-green.

Someone is against?

Hey Marcos, what would this leave, just a green case for 3DBD? and a new 3D codec flag at the bottom?
I have over 90 3DBD iso's so would like someway of differentiating them.

Thanks.
chippie, I'm talking about only codec flag in default boxes: DivX, Mpeg, Xvid and others.
Boxes like Bluray, DVD, 3DBD and others will not change.

Keep:

Get out: Flag only, the case will be maintained.

MarcosQui Wrote:chippie, I'm talking about only codec flag in default boxes: DivX, Mpeg, Xvid and others.

Ah ok, in that case a +1 from me! Big Grin
I have an issue with my extra clearart/fanart with your beautiful skin.
It looks like it appends a slash too much add the last path component.

Code:
20:14:58 T:2959249408   DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url smb://NAS/UltraHD/TV Shows/The Sopranos//landscape.jpg

I have this issue on my OSX as well as on my OpenElec install, both running on Eden from last week.
Hi!
Is it possible that you add the script "tvtunes" to mq3?
by the way, beautiful skin! frankly great job!
apocalipse Wrote:Hi!
Is it possible that you add the script "tvtunes" to mq3?
by the way, beautiful skin! frankly great job!

TVTunes already works with MQ3, I use it all the time Nod
MarcosQui Wrote:chippie, I'm talking about only codec flag in default boxes: DivX, Mpeg, Xvid and others.

Get out: Flag only, the case will be maintained.

Hello Marcos,

Will you be adding something else? I personally don't use the boxes, so in the end it doesn't matter for me. However, I like to have all the info available, that is one of the great things of XBMC.
For me personally, the H.264 flag is ok, but I'm not against removing. I just wonder why?

Take care,
Grave
dajoip Wrote:I recently started using this skin after switching back and forth between several other skins in the past. Since I've switched to this skin, my TV shows won't show different fanart for the different seasons, even though the files are in each individual folder - just the fanart saved in the root folder for each TV show is displayed. Now, even if I switch back to a different skin, only the main fanart is displayed. Is there an option to enable fanart for multiple seasons of a TV show?

Thanks in advance!

Anyone have any ideas?
st graveyard Wrote:For me personally, the H.264 flag is ok, but I'm not against removing. I just wonder why?

Take care,
Grave

It's still just an idea, maybe I would not change anything.

I'm doing the first cleaning and upgrading in code since it MQ 3 was created.

Version 1.1.3 now comes with a better code.

Preparing the ground for the MQ 4. Cool