Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
cburbs Wrote:Interesting enough all mine show that though not many are blu-ray so not sure what forces that - maybe the scraper used.

Looks like if you have a video codec value of h264, the bluray icon will display.

The latest update of the skin will display a bluray case with vc-1, but does not display the bluray icon - will display a vc-1 icon. I'd personally rather see the bluray icon for vc-1 as well.
Thanks for the update but I notice in the debug log that I do get a lot of the following error message

Code:
16:02:09 T:2380   DEBUG: Error: Requested setting (pvrmanager.enabled) was not found.  It must be case-sensitive

I don't have the PVR built and made sure that that option is turned of in the skin settings but I still get these error messages at random. I checked the default skin and didn't get anything there.

Any idea's what this is exactly?
RavenNL Wrote:Thanks for the update but I notice in the debug log that I do get a lot of the following error message

Code:
16:02:09 T:2380   DEBUG: Error: Requested setting (pvrmanager.enabled) was not found.  It must be case-sensitive

I don't have the PVR built and made sure that that option is turned of in the skin settings but I still get these error messages at random. I checked the default skin and didn't get anything there.

Any idea's what this is exactly?

Same here.
PVR is off in the settings and getting that in the log repeatedly.
Great skin, thanks for all the great work!

One thing I can't find, not sure if I'm not looking correct or if it isn't there...Blush

I like to see the next few music tracks that will play on homescreen. I now have tracks scrolling in a submenu but that is so small and because of the scrolling I can't read them. Is it possible to show next 5 tracks (in a widget?) in homescreen?
Does the skin support landscape.jpg for each season, and how do i have to name them and where to put (landscape, not in landscape view of the tv show, but in the on screan pause meny)
unabatedshagie Wrote:I have disabled the logo downloader addon but now when I go to the skin settings it says I need to have it installed in order to download the landscape, poster or logo files.

Could someone confirm exactly what addon is needed to get this feature working? Is it logo downloader or artwork downloader?

http://db.tt/BgwAySsg (for version of skin I'm using)
http://db.tt/XMGVDMfW (for warning message in options)

I assume that this feature works correctly for other people?

Anyone?
MarcosQui Wrote:AEON MQ 3 - 1.2.0 - NEW
CHANGELOG 1.2.0
Fixed: German Rating Flags.
On my installation the German rating flags are still not shown. So issue seems not to be fixed. Anyone else?
@Parker_Payne, I've found if you have movie.nfo instead of the movie name.nfo media flags didn't show for me, Don't know if yours is the same ?
gargoyle67 Wrote:@Parker_Payne, I've found if you have movie.nfo instead of the movie name.nfo media flags didn't show for me, Don't know if yours is the same ?

Thanks for your quick reply. I currently in the office and will check later when I'm at home.

But I would be confused when it depends on the naming of the .nfo file. In previous skin versions (<1.1.3) the ratings flags were shown with my current installation (and respective name convention of the .nfo file). In addition, all other information from are shown properly.

So the issue should be solved regardless of the file name of the .ifo file.
Don't know what to tell you, I suppose you'll just have to look and change it if it is set to movie.nfo and see what happens Wink
Hi all,

I have some smaller issues with separating my movie collection (using different sources and smart playlists) and adding a VPlaylist with sub menus to the home screen:

1. Extra information like Recenty added box is not available for playlists
2. Extrafanart does not seem to work with playlists

I guess these two features are just not implemented for playlists. (I found a similar discussion at the end of this thread. So there seems to be some interest for these features.)

3. I would like to add links to Director and Actor searches as additional sub menus (1 home menu entry + 3 sub menus smart playlists + 2 sub menus with links to Actor and Director search). Unfortunately this does not work because you can't mix playlists and favourites. So I tried to "convert" my playlists to favourites and created a home menu entry with only favourites. But when I use a video playlist as favourite and select it from the home screen, it automatically plays the first entry of the list instead of browsing the list. So, is there any other way to achieve what I want to do? While searching on this issue I found a similar topic in the Transparency sub forum. Maybe this could be an option for MQ 3/4, too?

I know these are kind of feature requests that should be added to the issues list. But I just wanted to ask if somebody already requested these features or if I am doing something wrong before I add them to the list.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
malte
gargoyle67 Wrote:Don't know what to tell you, I suppose you'll just have to look and change it if it is set to movie.nfo and see what happens Wink
Yes, got your point. But on the other hand I am not really willing to change approx. 1,500 .nfo files from my database... No
You don't have to change them all just to test it out:rolleyes2: Just change one and add it to the library and see if it works, If it does just use Ember media manager to add the movie name.nfo to all your folders then delete the old movie.nfo. Thats what I did with 700 odd movie folders took less 30 minutes on auto :p
Feature request: It would be nice if it was possible to have separate "show plot for unwatched items" for TVSeries and Movies. In TVSeries the plot description can spoil an entire episode, while a movie synopsis typically don't spoil anything.
wanderer Wrote:Feature request: It would be nice if it was possible to have separate "show plot for unwatched items" for TVSeries and Movies. In TVSeries the plot description can spoil an entire episode, while a movie synopsis typically don't spoil anything.

For this you have to make a issue, look at the first post of marcos how to create an issue.