Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, loving the skin just working through a few issues.

In the below screen shot (taken from an earlier poster) it shows the Current Time and End Time.

I can only get this to display when watching a movie. When watching a TV show it does not show this.

How can I get it to show the Current and End Time when watching a tv show?

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8109/...t002pf.png

Thanks for your help!
limenet Wrote:Hi all, loving the skin just working through a few issues.

In the below screen shot (taken from an earlier poster) it shows the Current Time and End Time.

I can only get this to display when watching a movie. When watching a TV show it does not show this.

Thanks for your help!

From the look of the screenshot this is not Aeon MQ3. Please check your skin version.
Screen shot is not mine just took it from earlier in this thread to give an idea what I am asking....

In that screen shot it shows in the bottom right hand corner

1) Current time

2) End time

I am using MQ3 and I get both of those items displayed when I pause a movie in the bottom right hand corner.

However when I am watching a TV show it does not showing either of these.
Ok, sorry.. Never paid much attention to it but so it does (or doesn't)

+1 for a fix
thebearnecessit Wrote:q2) Is there a way to get the main menu 'Music' button to go straight in 'Albums'?

i was also looking for a option for this,
sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
happens when i use the back button on my remote.
someone explained in another thread how it's done.
but it wasn't for this skin so decided to leave it for now.
i hope it will be somehow implented in the next release.
i think that most people use the album view for there collection.
the other options could be accessed with the sub menu's.
but if someone can make a detailed explain how this can be fixed/edited that would be great.
Hi !
I have recently installed Eden rc2 and Aeon MQ3 everything works fine in general thanks. I do have one issue that botters me and it is regarding the trailer addon. I somehow is stuck with a view and I can not access the settings inside trailers to change the view. Is there a way around this ?
Thanks
(2012-03-10, 13:22)chippie Wrote: [ -> ]
union1mc Wrote:Anyone have any idea why I would not be able to access my side menu/kiosk (whatever it's called) in movies? I can in TV shows and every other thing I go in, just can't in movies. It was working earlier, which makes it even odder. I made sure kiosk mode was disabled and have restarted xbmc a couple times, but to no avail.

EDIT:
adding a log (me trying to access the side menu in movies)
http://pastebin.com/94dJV1wL

My bet is probably that you are using the CoverFlow view, there is an issue with the view and a ticket logged for it. Go to the Views and disable CoverFlow until it is fixed.
Thanks, that solved it. +1 reputation

(2012-03-11, 04:34)limenet Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, loving the skin just working through a few issues.

Thanks for your help!

Currently reserved for clearart logo. Would be nice to be able to toggle this and what you are asking. Log a request..
This might not be exactly what you're looking for but you could use sickbeard. It's a program for organizing and downloading TV shows via Usenets or Torrents. It automatically sorts and organizes TV shows into specific subfolders based on whatever format you wish.
(2012-03-10, 14:57)thebearnecessit Wrote: [ -> ]q4) There are add-ons that can download movies AND tv series (like fastpass for example) but what if the add-on only allows you to select ONE folder for all it's downloads. How are you guys handling this? Do you just have to manually use windows explorer to move your downloads to the correct folder for tv or for movies respectively?

(2012-03-13, 01:48)Vaikin Wrote: [ -> ]This might not be exactly what you're looking for but you could use sickbeard. It's a program for organizing and downloading TV shows via Usenets or Torrents. It automatically sorts and organizes TV shows into specific subfolders based on whatever format you wish.
(2012-03-10, 14:57)thebearnecessit Wrote: [ -> ]q4) There are add-ons that can download movies AND tv series (like fastpass for example) but what if the add-on only allows you to select ONE folder for all it's downloads. How are you guys handling this? Do you just have to manually use windows explorer to move your downloads to the correct folder for tv or for movies respectively?

thanks so much for taking the time to post. i'll give it a go.
Firstly, i would like to say thank you to Aeon MQ3 team, it's really the best skin, it's the main reason made me back to use XBMC. Now does anyone can help me how to add bluray folder structure to XBMC? I have researched and read lot of topics but unfortunately, they were expire or didnt make sense anymore. I also gave a try to add folder BDMV, XBMC scrape all of including folder. It messed up my movie database. So please give me advice what i should do to with bluray folder. Thank you in advance.
(2012-03-13, 05:40)kendo Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, i would like to say thank you to Aeon MQ3 team, it's really the best skin, it's the main reason made me back to use XBMC. Now does anyone can help me how to add bluray folder structure to XBMC? I have researched and read lot of topics but unfortunately, they were expire or didnt make sense anymore. I also gave a try to add folder BDMV, XBMC scrape all of including folder. It messed up my movie database. So please give me advice what i should do to with bluray folder. Thank you in advance.

I just made a "Movies (HD)" folder containing my .MKV's. I then added it to the library and scraped. All my movies are processes through Media Companion though.
(2012-03-13, 05:40)kendo Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, i would like to say thank you to Aeon MQ3 team, it's really the best skin, it's the main reason made me back to use XBMC. Now does anyone can help me how to add bluray folder structure to XBMC? I have researched and read lot of topics but unfortunately, they were expire or didnt make sense anymore. I also gave a try to add folder BDMV, XBMC scrape all of including folder. It messed up my movie database. So please give me advice what i should do to with bluray folder. Thank you in advance.

Do you mean adding a BD structure, ripped from an actual BluRay Disc to your hard drive? As far as I am aware these should work, just label the folder appropriately so the scraper will pick it up. Does the added movie appear corrrectly in the delivered Confluence skin? as this issue seems to be more XBMC connected rather than to the skin.

I think what you may have done is added the BluRay folder as a source and scraped everything in it. This is wrong, you need to add the root folder of where your BD rips are. eg;

Movies\Red Heat....
Movies\Alice in Wonderland...

Where "Movies" is the folder you add as the source.

You say your library is messed up, just delete the source you added and remove all from that source, it should go back to normal.

Also I beleive Marcos is putting in support to assign the correct BluRay case to a BD folder structure.

I have the strangest thing happening in TV Shows. I'm using MQ3, Eden B2. I was using the combination of Logo Downloader and ExtraFanart Downloader before they were made obsolete by Artwork Downloader. I have been using Artwork Downloader for a while now. Recently, in TV Shows, the fanart displayed as I scroll through shows is displaying oddly for some shows. There will be a fanart shown, then over top of it will be what looks like clearart or logoart, very large. There will also sometimes be just what looks to be a banner or horizontal art displayed as fanart - blown up and stretched to fill the screen. This is very strange. I first thought that the artwork downloader had downloaded some very poor quality fanart and that was what I was seeing, but I went and looked in a show folder that was displaying this odd behavior and the art that I was seeing on the screen was not in the extra fanart folder. I don't know why the skin is trying to display the clearart, logoart, horizontal, etc as fanart. I have a few screen shots linked here to try and show what I am seeing:

EDIT: Fixed screenshot links

HELP!!!!
(2012-03-14, 02:21)dars55 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the strangest thing happening in TV Shows. I'm using MQ3, Eden B2. I was using the combination of Logo Downloader and ExtraFanart Downloader before they were made obsolete by Artwork Downloader. I have been using Artwork Downloader for a while now. Recently, in TV Shows, the fanart displayed as I scroll through shows is displaying oddly for some shows. There will be a fanart shown, then over top of it will be what looks like clearart or logoart, very large. There will also sometimes be just what looks to be a banner or horizontal art displayed as fanart - blown up and stretched to fill the screen. This is very strange. I first thought that the artwork downloader had downloaded some very poor quality fanart and that was what I was seeing, but I went and looked in a show folder that was displaying this odd behavior and the art that I was seeing on the screen was not in the extra fanart folder. I don't know why the skin is trying to display the clearart, logoart, horizontal, etc as fanart. I have a few screen shots linked here to try and show what I am seeing:

HELP!!!!

Try the below;

1. Come out of XBMC. rename your \userdata\Database\textures?.db file to .old then go back in and see if that has solved the issue.

2. Come out of XBMC, rename \userdata\guisettings.xml to .old then go back in. Doing ths will mean that you will have to configure the skin from scratch but it may solve the issue.

If neither of the above work then it may be that either the install or your thumbnails and the links have become corrupt. Either way I would probably suggest a clean build. unless of course someone else has any ideas.

EDIT: Cannot see your screen shots for some reason!