Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know the status of MQ4, excited to see the new version Big Grin
it was posted in this thread recently that mq4 has been delayed from it's original march/april release date.

that's all i've got i'm afraid. not sure how much of a delay.. id guess it might be available in may...ish?
Has anyone got WeatherPlus working properly with Release Eden and MQ3?

Since upgrading both Eden and MQ3 to latest release, the animated icons have stopped working and the weather information is missing.

Does the skin still support Weather Plus? Worked fine in Eden PreReleases

Thanks
Darren
Same here! They haven't worked since.
off-topic but ive always wondered, why do people want a weather forecast in a media centre?

seems so random to me Big Grin
(2012-04-04, 00:48)thebearnecessit Wrote: [ -> ]it was posted in this thread recently that mq4 has been delayed from it's original march/april release date.

that's all i've got i'm afraid. not sure how much of a delay.. id guess it might be available in may...ish?

Thanks for for the update Smile Looking forward to what is coming Big Grin
(2012-04-03, 15:38)ixian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-03, 05:17)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]I've been in to the Moviesets settings and I have added videos to the already noticed movie sets, but where is the option to create a new set and rename them?

I usually do it by highlighting an existing set and pressing Select, that brings up the context menu where one option is Create New Set. There's an Edit option as well.

+1 Rep Thanks!
How can I deactivate "All Seasons" in TV Shows?
And if thats not possible how do I have to name the file to use it as "All Season" cover?

Oh and I cant activate rating logos in Coverflow.
I also would like to deactivate "All Seasons".
If I'm not mistaken, Weather+ hasn't been updated in quite sometime. Probably why Weather Underground is now the default for XBMC.
(2012-04-04, 13:28)dsloper Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone got WeatherPlus working properly with Release Eden and MQ3?

Since upgrading both Eden and MQ3 to latest release, the animated icons have stopped working and the weather information is missing.

Does the skin still support Weather Plus? Worked fine in Eden PreReleases

Thanks
Darren

Same.
(2012-04-05, 01:22)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]I also would like to deactivate "All Seasons".

Hey Marcos, hope you're doing great.

Is there any way to change the paused cover thumbnail into wide mode? because plugins/youtube/etc shows them with those large black bars and without maintaining ratio (just the thumbnail for the OSD menu).

Didn't wanted to post this into the donators thread just to share if is a single line change xD (or perhaps, a new option on the OSD menu pane? xD)

Thanks a lot!
Just found a thread with just the thing.

advancedsettings.xml
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <videolibrary>
    <hideallitems>true</hideallitems>  <!-- removes the "*All" items from the video library -->
  </videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Use...ttings.xml

If you want to remove the "go-back" aka "up one directory" entry:
Settings>Appearance>file lists>show parent folder items

Make sure it is disabled.
i started to get service.py error any help on that ?
(2012-04-03, 12:41)darrenscerri Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have artwork with my music (Extrafanart, cdart, cover art, etc). When I am playing music, the extra fanart is displayed as a slide show when I am on the main menu. If If I then go to the actual full screen music player, only the default fanart is displayed and not the extra fanart. Can this be fixed?

I seem to just be getting the default black screen with the white wavey lines in the full screen music player. I also usually have the multiple images from the main menu music background folder on screen when default background and screensaver set to none. I have checked through the guisettings.xml but cannot seem to find a helpfull entry to modify.

XBMCUbuntu Eden MQ3
Black screen with white wavey lines sounds like an instance of Milkdrop running without any installed presets. Even without screensaver enabled, once you go FULLSCREEN, Aeon MQ3 will invoke the currently selected visualizer as the background, and for Milkdrop (without any installed presets) it's a screen like you describe. You won't get any fanart in fullscreen AFAIK unless you disable all visualizers.