Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All posters are missing after the update?
Since version 3.0.0 Aeon MQ 3 is only for Frodo. Not working in XBMC Eden.
:edit: Had to update the addons!!
The problem with having an update is that existing artwork doesn't work in Frodo and there is no definitive way of fixing it.

I'd love to update but that is a stumbling block! i tried to upgrade last week but my artwork all disappeared so had to revert back.
the auto update broke viewtypes Showcase and Landscape for me - I can no longer choose them under tvshows or movies while they are activated!
SoWErA, read this post (posted 2 pages ago)

(2013-01-28, 20:41)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all, Aeon MQ 3 - 3.1.0 Frodo available

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/ski...-3.1.0.zip

Changelog:

Started: Re-Work in all view modes for Frodo compatibility. (only List and Banner by now)

The other views will be fixed and re-added 1 to 1.
Oh I see thanks for the reply I saw it but I miss read it Sad why remove a feature that worked earlier? or was it broken to a small degree?

(2013-02-12, 15:32)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]SoWErA, read this post (posted 2 pages ago)

(2013-01-28, 20:41)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all, Aeon MQ 3 - 3.1.0 Frodo available

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/ski...-3.1.0.zip

Changelog:

Started: Re-Work in all view modes for Frodo compatibility. (only List and Banner by now)

The other views will be fixed and re-added 1 to 1.
Hello MarcosQui,

Thanks for the update of this skin for Frodo, it is still the one I use most, it is stunning! Currently I'm having an issue with LiveTV. As soon as I click LiveTV in the main menu my screen goes entirely black. It is an issue described before on the web for an earlier version of the skin and some workaround is given. The workaround still has some effect on V3.2.0 only to reveal that all TV channels etc are missing. I take it this is work in progress?

I'm not sure if you still take additional requests for this skin but could you please enable flipping through extra fanart when showing music fullscreen? I have this functionality enabled for the main menu and would love to be able to have that switched on for full screen as well.

Thank you and keep up the great work!
Hi,

First of all, love this skin. have been using it for almost a year now. Please note I am running on Eden still and my addons were set to autoupdate.
Yesterday I got a message that one of my addons was being disabled, I couldn't tell which so I just said ok. I rebooted today and was pushed into confluence. If I look at the addons, MQ3 is shown as disabled (shows version 2.0.1), IT wouldnt let me re-enable it. I tried forcing a rollback to 1.2.2 (which just blacked the screen) so I forceclosed, started again , went into disabled addons and now showed 1.2.2 as selected. At this point i tried to roll forward again to 2.0.1 and it said it was blacklisted and didnt work. Is it possible that in the process of releasing the new version for frodo, you may have screwed up the one shown in the repository for eden?

Thanks,
(2013-02-13, 07:35)SebasMiles Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

First of all, love this skin. have been using it for almost a year now. Please note I am running on Eden still and my addons were set to autoupdate.
Yesterday I got a message that one of my addons was being disabled, I couldn't tell which so I just said ok. I rebooted today and was pushed into confluence. If I look at the addons, MQ3 is shown as disabled (shows version 2.0.1), IT wouldnt let me re-enable it. I tried forcing a rollback to 1.2.2 (which just blacked the screen) so I forceclosed, started again , went into disabled addons and now showed 1.2.2 as selected. At this point i tried to roll forward again to 2.0.1 and it said it was blacklisted and didnt work. Is it possible that in the process of releasing the new version for frodo, you may have screwed up the one shown in the repository for eden?

Thanks,

Same here ... exactly what happened to me ...

yesterday when i got that message i went back and forth yes ? no? yes? no? - wish i had picked no Sad

Please help us

... almost forgot ... totally love the skin
"dependencies not met"
Running Eden. Will this be fixed at all?

Thanks
can't really understand why the skin was pulled from underneath everyone. shouldn't it have been mq3.5?
I'm lost!
Does this skin not work/run anymore on Eden? Im still running it but im afraid to update it etc.
Please advise
Got around the dependency thing by loading FrontRow, then re-enabling MQ3 and switching back to MQ3.
Does the LiveTV works for anyone? (Latest MQ3/Frodo release).

I only get a black screen here. (ArgusTV backend, works fine in Confluance).

Thanks