Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please Help I want my Aeon MQ3 back. I am currrently running Eden but when I powered up the old HTPC I was on the original skin. I know the creator wants to move forward with Frodo but I tried and its not to my liking at its current state. Please don't leave us Eden out in the cold.Big Grin
For those who want to Aeon MQ 3 Eden version 2.0.1, you can download here:

Aeon MQ 3 Eden

Remembering that I do not offer support to this version.
Thank you
Hi, I have installed Frodo and I can't install aeon mq 3...I've downloaded and installed (install from zip file) the repo mq, but when I try to get the skin it results as broken (see picture below)
What am I doing wrong?

Thank you
I have exactly them same problem using DVBlink Backend to my Synology NAS, works fine in every other skin but Aeon MQ both 3 & 4 and i really don't want to change as i absolutely love this skin Sad

(2013-02-16, 01:16)x-cimo Wrote: [ -> ]Does the LiveTV works for anyone? (Latest MQ3/Frodo release).

I only get a black screen here. (ArgusTV backend, works fine in Confluance).

Thanks
(2013-02-18, 15:44)MarcosQui Wrote: [ -> ]For those who want to Aeon MQ 3 Eden version 2.0.1, you can download here:

Aeon MQ 3 Eden

Remembering that I do not offer support to this version.

I am unsure if just loading from zip for the skin will work for others (it didnt for me). I had to do a manual uninstal of the script as follows (This is for win7 so YMMV):

1) make sure xbmc is closed.
2) Open a file explorer window, copy and paste the following:
%APPDATA%\xbmc\addons\
Delete the folder "skin.aeonmq.3"
3) Now copy paste the following:
%APPDATA%\xbmc\userdata\Database
Delete the file Addons15
4) Start XBMC (you may get a few warnings about addons that are broken)
5) Download the link above, go to settings/addons and reload zip file as usual
6) yay it works and it kept all my settings
New link for Aeon MQ3 Eden
Hi guys,

For some reason I keep losing 'showcase' view for Movies & TV.

If I restore my old backups of userdata and addons (from start of January) everything loads up fine.
I then get a notification about images needing to be converted and this works fine without issue.
Then a lot of addons get updated, soon after this I lose the ability to use showcase view.

Anybody any ideas?
MQ3 is the skin I've come to like a lot since it came out. Can't figure out how to use MQ4 so I stuck with MQ3. I only use FILE mode for everything cause that seems to be the only way I can get everything kinda the way I want it. Always used WALL view for music and videos and now they are not selectable anymore since updating from 2.0.1. Extremely disappointing. Can't roll back either Sad They are listed in the view types but not selectable when I actually cycle through the views. Back to Confluence and wait for MQ5 I think.
I'm having similar issues @buffalofloyd

I much prefer MQ3 over MQ4, seems more intuitive and less 'busy' - but now I'm getting viewing mode problems Sad
I have just noticed that updating MQ3 from v2.0.1 to v3.2.0 causes the showcase views to stop working.

I also just tried installing MQ4 and it is showing as 'broken' - anybody able to give a hand?
CONFIRMED: I have some regular backups, I deleted my current 'skin.aeonmq.3' folder > copied the older backup across and showcase mode works again Smile
Working fine under Frodo, but please update with the CD wall view, that is currently not available!
Hi , where can I download Aeon MQ3 for Frodo ? On website I only see "Aeon Mq 4 zip version" ....

Thanks.

EDIT: Ok , I'm sorry I didn't read , It updates by repository
Tks Marcos, I've installed the repository from your website and MQ3 is working great on Frodo!

For those who don't know how to do it, just go to Marco's website:

http://www.marcosqui.com.br/downloads_english.html

Download "Aeon MQ - Repository" and install it via Add-Ons -> Install from zip file.

Go to "Get Add-Ons" and there you see "Repo MQ", select Skin and there you go! Just install MQ3 and be happy!

Marcos, Tks for the awsome job! Abraços!