Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks Marcos
Thank you very much Marcos !
Thanks Smile
When will it be possible to use Logos in Landscape View instead of Posters? Smile
your skin rocks! Smile very nice!
Hello with the RC2 update all my backdrops are dim (darken), this is shown on all views, shelf, coverflow etc., is there an added option I don't know about that turns this off?

Moreover the cast popup windows is still broken, hitting the actor profile will usually show the associated movies with said actor but the popup does not show.

Thanks
astrotrain Wrote:Hello with the RC2 update all my backdrops are dim (darken), this is shown on all views, shelf, coverflow etc., is there an added option I don't know about that turns this off?

Moreover the cast popup windows is still broken, hitting the actor profile will usually show the associated movies with said actor but the popup does not show.

Thanks

I have the same problem with the dark backdrops and also the imd rating is on top of the studio logo (in movies library)
francovilar Wrote:I have the same problem with the dark backdrops and also the imd rating is on top of the studio logo (in movies library)

I don't have an issue with the imdb rating but do you have any issues with getting the cast popup window to appear? Also in the movie profile page the button "trailer" is shown twice side by side.
Great Job man.. thanks a lot Smile
great work, but same here - now i have a dimm backdrpos...
francovilar Wrote:I have the same problem with the dark backdrops and also the imd rating is on top of the studio logo (in movies library)

Hi, same problem here. Dimmed backdrops and the rating stars on top of media tags (studio, video codec, etc.).

Quote:When will it be possible to use Logos in Landscape View instead of Posters?

Furthermore this is a great idea. Would be the i-dot for this awesome skin Big Grin
MarcosQui Wrote:Aeon MQ 3 RC2 available.

Removed: Word 'minutes' in the panels of the collections.

Could you also remove the 'Duration(minutes):' right above the movie title? Not sure why it says 'Duration' since I have the headings turned off (notice how it doesn't say 'Year' before '1977').

Also, when I use any of the media controls during playback, the line under the movie title (director, studio...etc) is positioned a bit too low. It is displayed in the correct position when I hit Info (I), however.

Thanks Marcos. Love this skin. It's the main reason I use XBMC.
astrotrain Wrote:Moreover the cast popup windows is still broken, hitting the actor profile will usually show the associated movies with said actor but the popup does not show.

Thanks

Same for me, I have just put the latest nightly build on but it's still the same Sad

But is this to do with the skin or is it pre Eden, It was ok a few updates ago
Is it possible to have JUST backdrops in showcase view by pressing down arrow twice ?
(this was possible with MQ2 but now it's not)

I mean what's the interest in having great HD backdrops with half of the screen covered by the movie thumnails ?
Lockos Wrote:Is it possible to have JUST backdrops in showcase view by pressing down arrow twice ?
(this was possible with MQ2 but now it's not)

I mean what's the interest in having great HD backdrops with half of the screen covered by the movie thumnails ?

I aree..

thank you

L.
Thanks for RC2 Marcos Smile Great job!

I have found a bug in RC2 though: Every movie with a trailer now has 2 trailers in info screen. 1 of the trailers has the correct information when pausing or pressing i and 1 of those doesn't.

All the movies without a trailer also have a non working trailer button.

And besides that there's the related issue of last time Smile
When I'm playing a trailer via pressing the down arrow 2 times and press i or press pause it doesn't show the movie information and artwork correctly. (This is a saved trailer, not a streamed one)