Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In MQ 3, I don't have the ability of keeping <duration>/<runtime> style as it has been defined in a nfo file through Ember Media Manager or XBNE for instance.

Explanation : I used to define duration like <hh:mm> min but when I play the file, the display returns automatically to a XXX min style in the panel info (when you press "I") and in all places where time appears. This is obliging me to refresh locally all the time to recover my display. I can't keep this display (i tried several times through XBMC video options and also with the "advancedsettings" file).

And talking about that, can we erase the automatic "(minutes)" display implemented on MQ3 for those who have an <hh:mm> min style like me ?

The same problem is currently found for metadata video codec edition, when i change it with an editor like EMM or another one, since the file is played it automatically recovers the original file logo for video codecs display, and not the codecs that I have defined.

In other words, keep a constant display for what have been defined locally in the nfo/xml file even after the file has been played.
Hi Marcos,

Thanks for releasing RC2, though my skin/xbmc doesnt seem to update it automaticly to RC2 while i have automatic updates turned on.
Is there something im doing wrong? Or can i do it manually aswell. If so, how?

Also Marcos do you have a chance to look into my previous post about the shuffle button for the audio controls in the main menu?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=879...tcount=488

Thanks!
Aeon MQ 3 0.1.2 RC2 available (re-sent)

Changelog:

Fixed: Overlapping between flags rating and studio.
Fixed: Trailer button duplicated in VideoInfo.

On the problem of the dimmer. Have you tried resetting the skin?
Other problems I'll see later.
Hi Marco,

thanks for your quick response.

Resetting the skin I didn't try yet. But wouldn't this reset my config as wellHuh
Thanks for new version, it rocks Laugh I cannot change RSS-feed url, "edit" option in settings is not available, can i changed manually in home.xml?
Hi Marcos (sorry for missing "s" last time ;-))

Resetting skin doesn't work for me. Backdrops are still dimmed.

The other problem (overlaying tags) is solved :-)
TNX MQ, i didnt try the 3.0.1.2 vision that releasd today, but yep, try all the setting and still the backdrops are dimmed.
i think its a skin issue coz its dimm only from RC2, i didnot try to reset yep.
m0v1em4n Wrote:Same for me, I have just put the latest nightly build on but it's still the same Sad

But is this to do with the skin or is it pre Eden, It was ok a few updates ago

I think this is the skin issue, prior to the first RC1 update the cast popup window was functioning correctly. When you change skin back to MQ2 the cast profile works fine. I think it is working properly in the background because if you hit down or up and enter then it does switch movies related to the given actor but the popup window never shows.

The dimming backdrops is there even after resetting the skin. Moreover using banner 2 the drop down panel showing the TV show details (synopsis etc) does not work, it does not drop down no matter what mode you set i.e. always show, automatic etc.
astrotrain Wrote:Hello with the RC2 update all my backdrops are dim (darken), this is shown on all views, shelf, coverflow etc., is there an added option I don't know about that turns this off?

Moreover the cast popup windows is still broken, hitting the actor profile will usually show the associated movies with said actor but the popup does not show.

Thanks

+1 here on the dimming backdrops. Also, XBMC dimmed itself last night after a period of non-use and wouldn't come out of dim. It worked, but the entire thing was dim even when navigating, not just the backdrops.
Curious that. I have the skin installed on 3 different computers, and updated in three, in all everything is perfect in relation to dark fanarts.

To take the test, I remove the skin and the guisettings, did the installation again = all normal as well.

If you can give more details.

You are using wich build of Eden?
MarcosQui Wrote:Curious that. I have the skin installed on 3 different computers, and updated in three, in all everything is perfect in relation to dark fanarts.

To take the test, I remove the skin and the guisettings, did the installation again = all normal as well.

I believe I am using this pre eden build but do not remember how to check the version in XBMC.

XBMCSetup-20110831-b7436bd-master.exe 01-Sep-2011 10:28 46M Details

Windows 7, 32 bit

Thanks for your hard work Marcos.
I'm using XBMCSetup-20110904-bb1417b-master.exe from 04. Sep. Currently there is just one newer.

I could downgrade to an older one, if you think this helps?!?!?

What about switching to another skin and then switching back. Does this re-initialize somethingHuh
MarcosQui Wrote:Curious that. I have the skin installed on 3 different computers, and updated in three, in all everything is perfect in relation to dark fanarts.

I am using the version that you posted a link to when MQ3 first became available for donators. Is there a newer better version we should be using?
From my system info page, I'm using XBMC pre-11.0 GIT:20110810-5EF1C7D compiled Aug 10 2010 and AEON MQ3 version 0.1.2 RC2.
Please test this file:

[ATTACH]198[/ATTACH]

Just unzip and overwrite in 720p folder.