Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marcos, I see the trailer button in the info screen is now fixed. Great!!
The boxart, trailer name and trailer info whilst playing the trailer is still not fixed though Wink

Thanks a lot so far! Smile
There has been made some excellent progress on this skin. I stopped using MQ2 because it was to slow to my taste. MQ3 still isn't the fastest, but it's a lot faster then it was.

The only thing I'm missing is TV tunes support.
How exactly are people getting their music fanart to work? I've enabled use library fanart for music and also extra fanart on the library view and I still can't see any fanart anywhere. I've installed cdart manager and artwork organizer and still don't see anything after running both programs.
Bram77 Wrote:There has been made some excellent progress on this skin. I stopped using MQ2 because it was to slow to my taste. MQ3 still isn't the fastest, but it's a lot faster then it was.

The only thing I'm missing is TV tunes support.

TV Tunes support is working after RC1 was released. You have to enable it in the side menu options when in the TV Shows section.
Found a little bug in the main/sub menu configuration. When in skin config for backdrops/menu/submenu, under the Add-Ons menu the colorisation of the sub menus (Games, Programs, Videos, Music, Images) has the opposite meaning. So if you select red (deactivate), it is in fact activated and vice versa.

I think this is just a mini bug Big Grin
Hi,

i miss all the buttons that are normally there (for example with confluence) when i press the osd button, i just see a timeline with mq3 howto enable subs, videotext and so on without the osd button? i don't like to map special keys on my remote (i don't have enough buttons for such fun...)

Are the buttons not implemented yet or is that wanted, when yes why the hell? Wink

Greetz X23
doubt now as to create a menu that knows which folder to open! there is this possibility? I created a menu that shows I open a folder in file mode but when I open the folder back movies and shows in this menu it shows the folder movies .....!!!
Hi, guys! Tell me, how do I go directly to movies/tvshows/music?
I found the Spanish translation by Anto2 the web at the following link XBMCSPAIN.com

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QK7B8EUM

I've tested and works 100%
pm84 Wrote:Hi, guys! Tell me, how do I go directly to movies/tvshows/music?
Go to "Appearance > Startup Window".

This actually isn't a skin setting, it's an XBMC setting and its location is pretty consistent between skins.
SlyMaelstrom Wrote:Go to "Appearance > Startup Window".

This actually isn't a skin setting, it's an XBMC setting and its location is pretty consistent between skins.

I really didn't know it... Blush
Thanks alot! Smile
I think I didn't explained well. When I said "directly to movies/tvshows/music", is just when I hit movies, tvshows or music, not when I start XBMC.
pm84 Wrote:I think I didn't explained well. When I said "directly to movies/tvshows/music", is just when I hit movies, tvshows or music, not when I start XBMC.

Where does it go when you select Movies, TV Shows or Music now?
pm84 Wrote:I think I didn't explained well. When I said "directly to movies/tvshows/music", is just when I hit movies, tvshows or music, not when I start XBMC.
Oh, I think what you want to do is open the context menu and select "Make Default" on the item you would like the menu to open to. For instance, if you wanted to make "Artists" default under Music, go to Music for the first time, highlight Artists, open the context menu (right-click or "C" on the keyboard), and select "Make Default". Movies and TV Shows should default to the correct place automatically, but if they don't you probably don't have specific sources designated as "movies" or "tv shows". I'm sure in that case you could do something like the above.
astrotrain Wrote:I think this is the skin issue, prior to the first RC1 update the cast popup window was functioning correctly. When you change skin back to MQ2 the cast profile works fine. I think it is working properly in the background because if you hit down or up and enter then it does switch movies related to the given actor but the popup window never shows.

+1 (just to clarify, it's the Cast pop-up window within a Movie's Info screen that is broken).