Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tiphae Wrote:Hey everyone,

I recently updated my acer revo to 10.1 live, and decided to upgrade the skin from confluence to aeon MQ 3. Everything looks amazing, but when I try to get into my videos (on external HD's connected to revo via USB) the screen's just go black. I can hit the "back" button and it will return me to the main Aeon screen, but I can't seem to get it to load a screen or library for my files under any of the themes. If I change back to confluence, it's all there and accessible like usual.

Any help is appreciated!!

That's because you need to be running a pre-eden build to use this skin.
HI,

the other day i thought i made a good cdart.png for a spinning disk image on the main menu. After using it i found out the background of the image was not transparent so i got a square spinning instead of a disk.

So i thought when i delete the cdart.png the picture would be gone but it isnt. Somewhere it saved the image in its memory but i dont know where to look.

Can anyone tell me how to undo what i have done?

thanx a lot.
Ajedi Wrote:HI,

the other day i thought i made a good cdart.png for a spinning disk image on the main menu. After using it i found out the background of the image was not transparent so i got a square spinning instead of a disk.

So i thought when i delete the cdart.png the picture would be gone but it isnt. Somewhere it saved the image in its memory but i dont know where to look.

Can anyone tell me how to undo what i have done?

thanx a lot.

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails

It may be in there somewhere I believe. You just have to delete it.
mindweaver Wrote:C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails

It may be in there somewhere I believe. You just have to delete it.

thanks a lot, gonna check it tonight!
Can the volume indicator be changed for this skin? That is, can we change the display to show % (or even just #) instead of db?

I know that there are separate threads regarding this issue, but I saw a ticket that seemed to suggest that it was up to the skin builders to decide how to display it.
Hello friends, the RC3 is almost ready and will bring a new, serving requests = ViewType 3DWall:

soon.
MarcosQui Wrote:Hello friends, the RC3 is almost ready and will bring a new, serving requests = ViewType 3DWall:

soon.

Can't wait Smile
Dullie Wrote:MarcosQui,

Thanks for the great skin and effort. Almost everything is perfect, except the HD 1080p, 720p and aspect ratio flag. They dont match the skin and the other flags. The font used isnt Aeon's font and the textures are locked which means I cant change it.

please consider my request.

Thanks.

+1 for the aspect ratio flag fonts.
mindweaver Wrote:+1 for the aspect ratio flag fonts.

I'd love to have the textures unlocked, so we can easy change them Smile
anybody having problems with Weather Plus Addon in AMQ3?
bostoneric Wrote:anybody having problems with Weather Plus Addon in AMQ3?

Weather plus works fine for me. The only issue I've seen is that the Alerts/Warnings are not parsed correctly. They still generate and notify, but they come across with full HTML tags.

EDIT: I am using the nightly builds. I'm current as of about 5 days ago.
Is there a way to disable the prompt at the top that says "Press down two times to play trailer?" I don't care whether I can or can't see trailers, I just like the cleaner look.
Wraith88 Wrote:Is there a way to disable the prompt at the top that says "Press down two times to play trailer?" I don't care whether I can or can't see trailers, I just like the cleaner look.

I believe there's a setting in the skin settings that says "Show trailer notification bar" or something to that effect.
It's in reminders. Show Available Trailer Reminder. I believe that will shut it off. I couldn't swear to it. I like the bar at the top.
Marcos, some bugs in XBMC.log related to skin:

Code:
18:04:46 T:3022272240  NOTICE: initializing playlistplayer
18:04:46 T:3022272240  NOTICE: DONE initializing playlistplayer
21:04:52 T:3022272240   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in SubString(Skin.String(DisableSubFavourite332),true))
21:04:52 T:3022272240   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in SubString(Skin.String(DisableSubFavourite432),true))
21:04:53 T:3022272240 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: ArtistSlideShow
21:04:53 T:3022272240 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
21:04:53 T:3022272240  NOTICE: UpdateLibraries - Starting video library startup scan
21:04:53 T:3022272240  NOTICE: UpdateLibraries - Starting music library startup scan
21:04:53 T:2990947184  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
21:04:53 T:3022272240  NOTICE: initialize done
21:04:53 T:3022272240  NOTICE: Running the application...