Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marcos can you fix the borders for the clock/statistics, I've posted about this before here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=875...tcount=416
When I scroll fast through my movies with wall view, I recently had a letter showing where I was in the alphabet. For some reason it isn't working anymore. Any one know if it is a bug or if it is disabled in RC2?
Ricbus Wrote:When I scroll fast through my movies with wall view, I recently had a letter showing where I was in the alphabet. For some reason it isn't working anymore. Any one know if it is a bug or if it is disabled in RC2?

Hi Ricbus,

In cineplex view, using the latest version its ok for me, perhaps its something to do with the nightly build, did you update?
DyStiC Wrote:First of all Marcos thanx for this great skin! it's works way smoother then MQ2.

One thing i couldn't get to work though, create a custom submenu (e.g. add a specific playlist) under, for example, Movies. Only thing i can customize are the menu items VPLAYLIST1 and FAVOURITE1 etc. and their submenus.
How do i add a submenu item under Movies/Music/Video?

Does anyone know if this will be fixed in RC3? It would also be great if there was some way of ordering the items, both in the main menu bar as well as in the sub menus.
I think the Skin uses a different method to retrieve the Music Artist clearLOGO(logo.png) for the Now Playing Overlay(uses the correct method everywhere else I think). The skin option 'Show Artist/Album Logo (library)' but this does not seem to be used.

For example, I set my path to:
Code:
'media/freenas/MP3 Music/Full Albums/Artwork'
so the path to Usher's Logo would be the following
Code:
'media/freenas/MP3 Music/Full Albums/Artwork/Usher/logo.png'

But the skin uses the following(for the Now Playing Overlay(Home page and Visualization):
Code:
'/media/freenas/MP3 Music/Full Albums/MP3/Usher/Raymond V Raymond//../logo.png'

This will work most of the time if the user has their music in the Artist/Album/Tracks path, which most but not all have(I know some have Artist - Album/Tracks) It will also fail if there is another level to the path (i.e. Artist/Album/CD #/Tracks )
NIce work marquos,on my apple tv2 wall view crash on normal size,small size its even worst,and when i put large thumbnail its the same size at normal!!

I try to add some concerts but when i choose a new file i only have the choice for movie and tv show.Whe i select concert tab it says choose video in..... i dont see after.
So i dont know how to use that option

I dont know if it plan to have large list view ,but it would be great!!!

thanks and dont stop your nice work
Ajedi Wrote:Hi Marcos thanx for replying. i understand what your saying. Ill try to live with it or just disable it. Its not a huge problem anyway.

Thanx anyway m8!

Personally I preferred the vertical tracklist. With the horizontal scolling tracklist it makes it difficult to determine what's next in relation to what your listening to. And when it pushes the RSS feed to the bottom of the page it looks out of place IMO. I too am disabling the tracklist because of this.
catweazle71 Wrote:Hi,

first of all I like to say WOW .. what a great skin Big Grin Really awesome!!!

I have a question concerning the the scroll speed, e.g. in the plot description. It is too fast for me so that I can't read it.

Is it possible to change the speed? In any way?

Thanks a lot

I'd like to 2nd this request.
Aemstel Wrote:I also think this would be a great idea.

I fixed an issue with the concert menu. I couldn't even select "Music Videos" at all anymore as content-type. This was because the MTV scraper was deprecated. I enabled the Yahoo scraper and then I could select the content-type again. However, this scraper doesn't seem to find any of the videos. I guess this is because they aren't really music videos, but concert DVD's and BluRays. So the tmdb.org scraper would seem more fitting for this.

I have the same problem. The only solution that I found is to keep all my concert videos inside a separate folder, scraped with tmdb.org as a normal movies folder. I then manually changed the genre of all these files to "concerts" - its quick to do with the html manager. Then from movies > genres I favourited the "concerts" genre folder. Finally I added a favourite shortcut in the main menu and there I have all my concerts grouped together.

The downside of this method is that these concerts videos are still listed among the movies, but this is acceptable for me, until I find a better solution. Rolleyes
The only solution is to enable Yahoo for Music Videos and include your own nfo files.
I am unable to add favorites to links on the home menu.. When I hit Favorites 1 it says:

add favorite - add-on needed: favourites script

When I hit that I can't find any favorites add-on in the repo.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?
Cyphon Wrote:I am unable to add favorites to links on the home menu.. When I hit Favorites 1 it says:

add favorite - add-on needed: favourites script

When I hit that I can't find any favorites add-on in the repo.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Download and install.

http://xbmc-skin-convergence.googlecode....-1.0.6.zip
Hi Guys,

First off, amazing job on this skin.

I have a small problem which I'm probably too stupid to solve myself, so hope you can help.

When I click on 'Movies' or 'TV Shows' from the main menu I want to go directly to the library. Instead I go first to the sub-menu that lists my sources.

How do I by-pass the sub-menu to go direct to the movies and TV shows?

Huge thanks for any help on this.
You have to enable the "library mode" in the optionsmenu on the left.
gmaedzl Wrote:You have to enable the "library mode" in the optionsmenu on the left.

On the sub-menu page?