Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MQ, thank you for the response. Just an FYI should you decide to do it, Confluence on Eden has a setting to default Videos to Files.
Thank you again for your efforts. From an old skinner, I know how much work goes into what you do.
MarcosQui Wrote:TheFonz, congratulations, I hope more people follow your steps, that's why I created the possibility of 'extrapacks'. Nod

E-mail sent.
Cheers!
MarcosQui Wrote:rc05, the right corner of the first image that show, is reserved to clearart.

In the second image, I'll fix the font size.

Thank you! Even though it seems small, having the current/end times right next to each other directly on the pause screen is so helpful! It seems to just be with TV shows too. I'm watching video that hasn't been scraped and the times are showing up in the bottom right corner, just like movies. I look forward to the final release!
MarcosQui Wrote:The skin is correct, it happens that in some of XBMC buids the scrolling stops working.

Thanks for answering. I upgraded to the latest nightly build, but the problem is still there. Any idea how to fix it?
Hi Marcos,

a new problem in rc3 which wasn't there in alpha2.

In viewtype Wall under Videos/files no thumbnail is displayed. I have many clips with screenshots (videoname.tbn). None of these pictures is displayed in viewmode Wall. When I switch to Listview the thumbnails are displayed as usual. Can you please fix that?
With the repo you may release fixes faster then a complete new release?
Ricbus, this correction does not depend on skin, I'm using XBMC PVR and the scrolling is working properly.
samurai07, I'll check this error.

The repo always do a full upgrade of the skin.
TheFonz Wrote:E-mail sent.
Cheers!

Thanks, I'll take a look as soon as possible.
Also observed that Slideshow for pictures only works if you go to a particular folder. In other words, one cannot go to the root folder "My Pictures" and do a slideshow for all pictures in the sub-folders under "My Pictures"
Marcos can you confirm or deny that the missing borders for the clock/statistics is a bug?

I've posted about this before here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=875...tcount=416
Sorry for the delay in responding.

It's all right, in MQ 3 no longer exist the edges using the 'top mode', I think it's better that way.
Hi there,

I've discovered that whenever I try to run any of the launcher programs (launcher, advanced launcher, executor) xbmc crashes. Only happens with mq3, not mq2.
MarcosQui Wrote:Sorry for the delay in responding.

It's all right, in MQ 3 no longer exist the edges using the 'top mode', I think it's better that way.

You have an option to enable/disable the borders in the settings, this works for when the clock/stats are attached to the main menu. Is it possible to do the same for when they are at the top?
second !!!!! xD

ey marcos angelcrys duplicate advanced launcher crashes xbmc with youre aeon mq3 skin

all other skins , dont ....why? -.-'

p.s: except for whatever marcos added to the skin settings like : connect shortcut :games to advanced launcher , wich i did as soon as i saw it from the first time ive used the skin

maybe marcos has to add another custom menu shortcut just for another advanced launcher for comics or such, hmmm......
Hi,

I have just installed a pre-eden version of xbmc just for this skin. I also downloaded the repo and installed it in xbmc. Whenever I go to it though its empty?

Any ideas why? Am I missing something?