Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Poison Wrote:Is there a way to add playlists under the "Movies" sub category?

I've created a smart playlist which sorts out the HD movies. I would like to add this directly under the "Movies" subcategory. Is this possible?

No, you'll have to add a vplaylist to the main menu bar. I actually added one called BluRay which is full movie rips and sub menued on that is TrueHD and DTSHDMA which are two more smart playlists that list my movies with HD audio.
Just curious about what you mean by "final version." I assume that's to say that no new major features will be implemented until the next version of your skin, but I assume bug fixes would still be on the table as well as minor updates to suit any changes that might occur in Eden and its subsequent version, right?
shadetree Wrote:Marcos,

I know skinning is a great passion of yours but do you ever rest? Laugh

And we are all grateful that it is, Thanks Marcos for the info update and here is hoping that a different coloured box cover for movie sets is in there Wink

Top skin
What is the optimal size for the channel logo/icons in the PVR part of the skin?

Awsome skin, keeping up the good work!
clubwerks Wrote:No, you'll have to add a vplaylist to the main menu bar. I actually added one called BluRay which is full movie rips and sub menued on that is TrueHD and DTSHDMA which are two more smart playlists that list my movies with HD audio.

Thank you for your response.
I thought this was the only way, but let's see what MarcosQui comes up with in the final version Smile

Because there is no way to add the script "recently added" to these vplaylist on the mainscreen?
Issue - when you go into your TV series (It shows the season posters 1- whatever) and then the back to the menu icon and then lists the seasons again. So in effect it looks like you have loads of seasons with the "back to menu" button evenly spaced throughout the seasons.

Hope the above makes sense!!

On one of my PCs I have it so that if you have 5 seasons, it will only show you 5 season posters (not a long continous row of the same seasons). This is how I would like my new PC to be setup, but I can't for the life of me remember what setting I had to change.

I have tried the fixed list button but this doesn't seem to change anything.

I am using the latest nighlty version as of today on the new PC.

The old PC has an older nightly version.

Thanks
Hi Marco,
This is awesome skin by very talented designer.
One question though, how can I add Unicode fonts like Hebrew?
Thanks and great work!
Hey Marcos,

seems as I have found a bug.
For Movies I use Multiplex without the panel for the infos(so set to deactivate),
for tv-shows I use Landscape but with the info panel.
Right now it is not possible to set one view with active panel and one with inactive...seems as they would share the same "Skin.HasSetting"...
I don't know if this behaviour is intended but MQ2 was different...

Hope this helps...

mm
1. Has anyone got this running on atv2 ?
2. Has anyone got a copy, the download stops at 1 meg.

Thanks.
SlyMaelstrom Wrote:Just curious about what you mean by "final version." I assume that's to say that no new major features will be implemented until the next version of your skin, but I assume bug fixes would still be on the table as well as minor updates to suit any changes that might occur in Eden and its subsequent version, right?

Final version does not mean that the skin no will have more news, only that the skin will have achieved its objective, the list of bugs and requests has been completed.

The development continues.
mad-max, this is not bug, it's now a global option.

There is a request to change it, but do not know if will give time for the final version.
MarcosQui Wrote:mad-max, this is not bug, it's now a global option.

There is a request to change it, but do not know if will give time for the final version.

Hey Marcos,

ok, did not know that this was by design...

If there is a request, I bump this one Wink
Hi Marcos,

Since you are working on the final version of MQ3 i am really hoping you dont forget to add the shuffle button in the audio controls in the main menu. And also that you can make it so that its also accesible with just a remote (you did that on my request in MQ2 aswell) now its only accesible with a mouse.

thanks a lot!
Ajedi Wrote:Hi guys i dont know if this question is asked before but here goes,

when im in the tv-series folder and have a new serie added i go to the menu by pushing left and i go to available addons to select "get logo/clearart"

normaly it is going to look for all this stuff but now it does nothing any more. is the addon broken or has something changed?

bump Rolleyes
Request 1 - It is a bug, I'm going to fix.

Request 2 - It's ready, the access to controls is now much easier.