Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A big thank you. Really great work from you. With the Power of your skin, I've changed now my Media Center from Windows 7MC to XMBC. Really very good ... Keep up man!

Unfortunately, I cant use anymore the Plugin "Launcher" as Favorite in the Menu-System of The Skin (Shortcuts/Autopoulate - Populate Main Menu). Can you help me?
Thank you Marcos for the fantastic work! Nod

Can someone tell me, how I can activate a special thumbnail for every season of a tvshow? I have the shows separated in seasons, but as soon as I select a show, I will see all epiodes regardless of season. In other skins, I can select the season before ...
Clearly this is the ultimate skin and I will definitely donate to the cause. The only downside is navigating a large library. There is no Fanart View with a long list similar to Transparency. That view makes navigating a very long list very easy and is the only negative I can find with this amazing skin.
Hi M@tze,
M@tze Wrote:Can someone tell me, how I can activate a special thumbnail for every season of a tvshow? I have the shows separated in seasons, but as soon as I select a show, I will see all epiodes regardless of season. In other skins, I can select the season before ...

Look at "Settings->Video->Library->Flatten TV Shows".
Set this to "Never" or "If only one season".
Anyone using Navi X on this ?
It was working fine in RC3 .. now it doesn't.

Perhaps I'm missing some setting.

Thanks
Hey Marcos,

Thank You for the great work. I checked out the issue with the tv show playlist in the lowlist view and it's almost fixed. The info is shown for the episodes, but not the series:

A really big thank you to MarcosQui. You've done a helluva job, my friend.
Not sure if this has been asked yet, but is it possible to give us the option to choose between clearlogo/clearart in the showart view? I know that would make the name of the view pretty redundant but personally I prefer logos.
I just started XBMC (pre Eden the version that bitstreams HD audio) and all my menu added favorites are gone (Hulu, MLB, ESPN 3) as well as the smart playlist that I set up for my HD audio movies. Plus, I can't even find the option in the Skin>Shortcut menu anymore. Plus, the movies, tv shows and music no longer show the recently added widget. What gives?

When I started it, it asked me if I was using Dharma or Pre Eden. I clicked on Pre Eden and now everything is FUBAR. I'm a little miffed because I had everything set up perfectly exactly how I wanted it.
clubwerks Wrote:I just started XBMC (pre Eden the version that bitstreams HD audio) and all my menu added favorites are gone (Hulu, MLB, ESPN 3) as well as the smart playlist that I set up for my HD audio movies. Plus, I can't even find the option in the Skin>Shortcut menu anymore. Plus, the movies, tv shows and music no longer show the recently added widget. What gives?

When I started it, it asked me if I was using Dharma or Pre Eden. I clicked on Pre Eden and now everything is FUBAR. I'm a little miffed because I had everything set up perfectly exactly how I wanted it.

I did the exact same thing. Selected Dharma when I am actually pre-eden. Skin settings for vplaylists and aplaylists are gone as an option. The actual playlists themselves are still under the file>playlists menu. But the option to have them on the homescreen is gone.
It is possible to include show names with the episode title in the recently added views. It is hard to see what is what.

Cheers & keep up the great work!
clubwerks Wrote:I just started XBMC (pre Eden the version that bitstreams HD audio) and all my menu added favorites are gone (Hulu, MLB, ESPN 3) as well as the smart playlist that I set up for my HD audio movies. Plus, I can't even find the option in the Skin>Shortcut menu anymore. Plus, the movies, tv shows and music no longer show the recently added widget. What gives?

yes, i experienced the same exact issues!!
my new created items in main menu are gone!!!
All Main Menu Backdrops are now gone too!!! their back to default ones!!
seems sad that we have to re-do everything everytime man...
seveneleven Wrote:I did the exact same thing. Selected Dharma when I am actually pre-eden. Skin settings for vplaylists and aplaylists are gone as an option. The actual playlists themselves are still under the file>playlists menu. But the option to have them on the homescreen is gone.

I don't think I selected Dharma. Maybe I inadvertently didHuh
eskro Wrote:yes, i experienced the same exact issues!!
my new created items in main menu are gone!!!
All Main Menu Backdrops are now gone too!!! their back to default ones!!
seems sad that we have to re-do everything everytime man...

I wish I could re-do everything. All the options are gone under the skin>shortcut menu. The skin is usable for me, but about 50% as good as before. Maybe 40%.
clubwerks Wrote:I don't think I selected Dharma. Maybe I inadvertently didHuh

i use XBMC Pre-EDEN & i selected the correct MQ3 version....
and it still broke everything i had...
now to re-do everything,,, almost,,,
my skin settings are kinda preserved...

but not the main menu BackDrops i manually selected
nor the main menu custom items i've created...
Sad