Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fixed. Apparently, it installs itself in the Lite mode. Go into settings and put it back into pro or super mode and everything is back.
totally loving the new features... thanks for such an awesome
skin.. you rock.. !!! WHOOT!!
clubwerks Wrote:Fixed. Apparently, it installs itself in the Lite mode. Go into settings and put it back into pro or super mode and everything is back.

Everything is still there, one just has to go back in the skin settings
are reset a few things back to the way they had things before, didn't
take me to long to get things back in working order. Though I am still
still having a few problems, one is probably not skin specific, it has
to do with the random movies/music giving me an error every
hour or so.
wilson.joe Wrote:Everything is still there, one just has to go back in the skin settings
are reset a few things back to the way they had things before, didn't
take me to long to get things back in working order. Though I am still
still having a few problems, one is probably not skin specific, it has
to do with the random movies/music giving me an error every
hour or so.

I actually didn't have to reset a thing besides going into the skin options and changing the user mode from lite to super, which is how I had the skin configured previously.

I'm assuming in the lite mode, alot of the extra features are turned off.
Is there no way to add a shortcut to a sub-menu, say TV shows? Did I miss it, or has this gone?
zepfan Wrote:Is there no way to add a shortcut to a sub-menu, say TV shows? Did I miss it, or has this gone?
I don't think that's ever been available in MQ3. Submenus can only be added to custom menus. Part of me feels like that was possible in MQ2, but I can't recall.
Is it possible to create an backdrop pack with multiple images for each category (VIDEOS, TV-SERIES, MOVIES etc) ? Or is only single image backdrop packs supported?
I think I've found a possible bug, I tried tvtunes in the past but found it got annoying after using it for a while so turned it off. In MQ3 by default tvtunes is turned off but it still starting to play the theme song when a tvshow directory contains a themesong mp3.
I am sending an apology to all Swedes. I made a few errors in the Swedish translation that was released with MQ3 Final. I have sent alot of fixes in a new file to Marcos. I hope he will publish it soon!
Hello

thank you for the final version

But for me the bugs display covers its still present

to list no problem

wall but the bug is present

Thank you in advance for your help
Thankyou
Is normal that there isn't italian language ?
Picchio_75 Wrote:Thankyou
Is normal that there isn't italian language ?

If no dedicated user has made an effort to translate the skin's language file to Italian.. then yes, it is normal.

Do it yourself or ask the community to see if someone can do it.

No one seemed interested in doing a translation into Swedish, so I decided to do it myself Smile
it's strange because in the beta there was italian language Sad
SlyMaelstrom Wrote:I don't think that's ever been available in MQ3. Submenus can only be added to custom menus. Part of me feels like that was possible in MQ2, but I can't recall.

It was possible in MQ 2. I miss this also!

@Marcos, I know its early days and you deserve a good rest. Perhaps it could go on your list for future changes?

Thanks!
Picchio_75 Wrote:it's strange because in the beta there was italian language Sad

It was removed because it was outdated