Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is it... that in "wall view", in movies... sometimes the info panel does not show for some of the movies... shows on some, not on others...
Does anyone else have this problem?
Anyone, can you please tell me how to change the home window to start on Movies instead of TV....It used to always start here, now it start on tv

PLEASE

Thanks
Dont you have a bug tracker or something like that? Everyone is finding bugs (which is accepted ofcourse) but everyone is posting it in this topic. It would be cool if you would have a bug tracker so ppl can post it there and you have nice clear view, cant imagine that you read all the bugs that are noticed in here.
A bug tracker would be good along with an official Google Code project. It would also promote the idea of teamwork and perhaps you might get some respectable developers that you would allow to contribute.
MarcosQui Wrote:AEON MQ 3 - 1.0.0 - FINAL
Changed: Translation into Italian - outdated/temporarily removed.
Changed: Translation into Slovak - outdated/temporarily removed.
Changed: Translation into German - outdated/temporarily removed.
Changed: Translation into Portuguese(European) - outdated/temporarily removed.

I am a little confused that for the 1.0.0 final release some major european languages were not considered. Sorry, but that's not my understanding of the term 'Final' :confused2:

So, what is the planning and timeline to implement these?
well i hope you have learned english in school or youl be outa luck xD
Parker_Payne Wrote:I am a little confused that for the 1.0.0 final release some major european languages were not considered. Sorry, but that's not my understanding of the term 'Final' :confused2:

If no one updates the languages and they don't match anymore i agree with Marcos that he removed them.
Final means the skin look and feel how he pictured it. If you want them implemented you or some one else has to start translating the files.

@Marcos
I'll send you the Dutch file later this week.
Nice implementation of the Extrafanart Add-on Smile
MarcosQui Wrote:With 40 custom menus and 200 custom submenus, you can not create a new menu with all what you need?

Hi Marcos,

Personally I like to keep things simple, so under MQ 2 > Movies I have submenu items for Kids, HD Movies etc..... this also shows me the stats on Movies which do not appear on custom main menu items.

I understand that you cannot provide for everyones wants though!

Excellent work!
I just started up XBMC for the first time since the final release of MQ3. When it started I was in MQ3, and I did see a few notifications that the some of my add-ons were updated. Then all of the sudden everything went black. I shut down XBMC and restarted. When it reopened I was in Confluence. So I went into Add-ons > Enabled Add-ons > Skin and MQ3 isn't even listed there any more. If I go into Get Add-ons and try to reinstall the skin from the repo my screen goes black again as soon as I hit install, and nothing ever happens. I thought it might have something to do with the pre-Eden version I was using (20110827-639950e) so I updated it to the latest release, and it's doing the same thing.

I'm running Win7 x64. Any suggestions before I toast everything and start fresh? I really hate the thought of this because I've done a huge amount of customization Sad
Great job!

Unfortunatly the Advanced Launcher crashes and I have to restart XBMC-Eden.
Anyone else having this problem?
xAhlen Wrote:In wall view fix a scroll bar. Because i have around 1200 movies and it take ages to scroll from one side to another.

In my opinion a scrollbar in wall view would ruin the nice clean look of it.
Parker_Payne Wrote:I am a little confused that for the 1.0.0 final release some major european languages were not considered.

The translation is done by users, they do not always have time to finish before the publication of the skin.

There have been many changes in the RC3 for the final version, then all the translations were outdated.

But that's OK, today I've received several languages, such as:

Slovak by therrookiee.
Italian by Giskard.

And some fixes:

Swedish by mindweaver.
French by Babaorum.

I believe that the next release all translations have returned.
SlyMaelstrom Wrote:Well, I wasn't really saying that I wanted it, I was just answering someone else... that said, the reason people want it is for organization. For example, some people would rather have PseudoTV as a sub-menu to TV rather than giving it a menu item of its own.

Personally I would have rather seen sub-menus support favorites as well addons, but nobody expects perfection. The skin is already superior to any other, in my opinion. People are just making suggestions for future releases of MQ3... hell maybe even MQ4 if you've got nothing more planned for this major release.

EDIT: Actually I'm seeing people suggesting that it already supports favorites in sub-menus... I dunno. I'll give it another look when I get home, maybe I missed something.

chippie Wrote:Hi Marcos,

Personally I like to keep things simple, so under MQ 2 > Movies I have submenu items for Kids, HD Movies etc..... this also shows me the stats on Movies which do not appear on custom main menu items.

I understand that you cannot provide for everyones wants though!

Excellent work!

I understand, what i mean is that you can recreate the menu by adding a favorite TVshows for example, and then do as you wish in submenu.

Of course, it has limitations.
any way to only show extrafanart for the selected movie, instead of a scrolling slideshow of movie fanart? like TV shows...?
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:@Marcos
I'll send you the Dutch file later this week.
Nice implementation of the Extrafanart Add-on Smile

Very good, I am waiting.

Ps. Your script is that is nice. Nod