Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC crashes when I try to install an Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've installed XBMC 11.0 with TVHeadend on a Ubuntu 11.04 Natty minimal installation. Everything is working just fine and I didn't encounter any problems when watching movies or watching TV. The Problem I have now is that whenever I'm trying to install a AddOn like i.e the IMDB Scraper XBMC is shutting down and I'm left with a blank screen. It alway occurs when I go into Settings -> Addons -> Movie Information and just select one of the Addons. It happens with everyone there and with other addons is well.

Hier is the latest CrashLog. I can't find something in there that could help me solve the problem Sad

http://tinypaste.com/18428

I thank you for your time and help!
I get the same thing and my log ends at the same point. Not sure where else to look.
Same here... Just installing all addons manually @ this point. I think maybe pvr implementation may have corrupted addons. It's happened before. Ask about this in the pvr section to see if Dushmaniac is aware.

Cheers,
Loggio