Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Browsing the latest movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm very new to XBMC and just got it working yesterday. I was wondering if there's some way to configure XBMC like so that I can browse the latest movies by covers online and then torrent them (similar to how I can browse my locally stored movies)

XBMC has large addon support but I'm very lost as the base seems very fragmented.

Thanks in advance everyone.
mridang Wrote:I'm very new to XBMC and just got it working yesterday. I was wondering if there's some way to configure XBMC like so that I can browse the latest movies by covers online and then torrent them (similar to how I can browse my locally stored movies)

XBMC has large addon support but I'm very lost as the base seems very fragmented.

Thanks in advance everyone.

You want someone here to tell you how to automatically download illegal content into XBMC?
I think Netflix allows your to browse covers, then grab the stream..(torrent is too slow) you need XBMC and the Netflix plugin....a slight month fee and all legal.
Dobyken Wrote:You want someone here to tell you how to automatically download illegal content into XBMC?

There are threads here about sickbeard, couchpotato, the icefilms add-on....
gabbott Wrote:There are threads here about sickbeard, couchpotato, the icefilms add-on....

I was thinking about telling him about those but since he specifically mentioned torrenting the "Latest Movies" it falls into the pirating category which doesn't belong in the main forum. If he posed the question in a more generic manner I would have pointed him in the right direction.
Dobyken Wrote:I was thinking about telling him about those but since he specifically mentioned torrenting the "Latest Movies" it falls into the pirating category which doesn't belong in the main forum. If he posed the question in a more generic manner I would have pointed him in the right direction.
Conjecture on your part.... torrenting is simply a means of transfering files. Latest movies... could be torrented, depending on your agreement with the retailer (but the user was just making inquiries as to how this is all done) no slight intended.