Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Scraping The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying this for a few hours now and still no luck.

I want to scrape the episodes from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart into my library.

The folders are setup this way:
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
\ - 2011
\ - \ - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 2011.08.04 - Dick Durbin.avi

What is in the log:
Code:
VideoInfoScanner: Found date based match /the daily show with jon stewart/2011/the daily show with jon stewart - 2011.08.04 - dick durbin.avi (2011-08-04) [([0-9]{4})[\.-]([0-9]{2})[\.-]([0-9]{2})]
scraper: GetEpisodeList returned <episodeguide>.....
GetEpisodeId (/The Daily Show with Jon Stewart/2011/The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 2011.08.04 - Dick Durbin.avi), query = select idEpisode from episode where idFile=148
VideoInfoScanner: No NFO file found. Using title search for '/The Daily Show with Jon Stewart/2011/The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 2011.08.04 - Dick Durbin.avi'
OnProcessSeriesFolder - no match for show: 'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart', season: -1, episode: -1, airdate: '2011-08-04', title: ''

I want to use this format because Sickbeard will use this.

If I change the file name to:
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - s16e102 - Dick Durbin.avi
It does work...

Please help
It doesn't look to be an Issue with the scraper.. It finds the Show name and date correctly. It should then be sending that to the TVDb and it doesn't look like the TVDb is returning anything.
Can you not tell sickbeard to add the SxxExxx with the Airdate?
It's more of a work around than a solution because I don't think it's on your end.

The airdate on that episode is correct on TVDb.. I am pretty confused...

I'll test on my end...
Well TVDb does give a response the "scraper: GetEpisodeList returned <episodeguide>....." part I cut out the incredibly large XML. If I manually search in the XML for the air date it can be found.

If I change Sickbeard to not be an "air by date" show it will not find any episodes. And i don't know any other way to get sXXeXXX notation in the file name. But if that would be possible it would be fine with me Smile
Quote:If I change the file name to:
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - s16e102 - Dick Durbin.avi
Yes, that is how it has to be otherwise it will never works.

Quote:I want to use this format because Sickbeard will use this.
No, this is not correct. SB has a setting that will make post processing rename files from date to episode format. This is what you need to set. airdate something.
vikjon0 Wrote:Yes, that is how it has to be otherwise it will never works.

No, this is not correct. SB has a setting that will make post processing rename files from date to episode format. This is what you need to set. airdate something.
Oh! Thanks you are right. It works now!

I only looked in Sickbeard at the show page. But under the Config/Post Processing page there is an option to put in the sXXeXXX notation.

Thanks guys!
Both my copy of XBMC and my copy of Sickbeard have absolutely no problem with episode by date. If you are concerned about XBMC scraping, and sickbeard has no problem finding the episode, why not simply set sickbeard to create an nfo in config->post-processing -> metadata?