Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Want good karma? Help a noob l2scrape!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
gabbott Wrote:Just for grins, what happens if you disable your firewall?

I get the same error
this:
Code:
20:39:08 T:4276 M:4294967295   DEBUG: Using proxy http://192.168.0.108:6000
ronie Wrote:this:
Code:
20:39:08 T:4276 M:4294967295   DEBUG: Using proxy http://192.168.0.108:6000

I'd like to say "ty this was helpful", but I think you may know I have no clue what "this" means.

Trolling is mean.No
this as in 'this is your issue'....most likely.

apparently you've (accidentally) enabled the proxy server setting in xbmc.

go to system > network > internet access
and disable it.

unless you need it, that is :-)
ronie Wrote:this as in 'this is your issue'....most likely.

apparently you've (accidentally) enabled the proxy server setting in xbmc.

go to system > network > internet access
and disable it.

unless you need it, that is :-)
I think you may have solved my problem. I'd manhug you but that EYE!

Instead I will share this random gem I found, best craigslist ad EVER!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/sha/2549849730.html

I read that and just couldn't stop laughing. I can pay for tech help with laughter right?
tech support comes for free in here,
but that ad sure was a good laugh ;-)
Thanks, so after I'm done scanning is there anything I need to do to make the interface change and show all the cool movie info? Also it scanned all my movies and is now "scanning for new content", seems like that is going to take quite a while, is this typical?
Awe don't stop believ... erm, reading now!

No really, I'm missing something, no new info is being showed after all that downloading?
the initial scan can take quite a while, but it depends on how many movies you have, internet speed, etc.

if you let it scan for new content after adding some new movies i'd shouldn't take long.

once you got it all set-up, just make sure you enter the movies library
so you can enjoy it in all it's glory :-)
Thanks Ronie, I exited and re entered. What am i missing here?
upon second look,. it only shows the info (and just the dvd cover really) if im looking right at the movie file not the folder with it and all the torrent info in it. Does this mean I should reorganize my movies erasing everything except the actual video file? Shouldn't some more info be showing? My gf is hard of hearing so what would happen to the subs?

OMG I'm so high maintenance. IM SOWWY!
Changing it to library view seemed to work, though it took away my anime section, now I have tv and movies only, and some of my anime ios just gone. Guess I need to get used to this program is all.
paioeshi Wrote:upon second look,. it only shows the info (and just the dvd cover really) if im looking right at the movie file not the folder with it and all the torrent info in it. Does this mean I should reorganize my movies erasing everything except the actual video file? Shouldn't some more info be showing? My gf is hard of hearing so what would happen to the subs?

OMG I'm so high maintenance. IM SOWWY!

It looks like you're looking through it in file mode. You should not see "folders" in the first place.

If you haven't changed a whole bunch. Go to the Main Menu and move over to Movies.

Yeah I wasn't viewing in library mode. Awesome, so all I have left is to find out why some of my anime's are just, gone.
Any thoughts as to why my anime folder isn't loaded? and some of my anime is in tv shows, and some is just not showing in library mode? Only when I'm viewing files.
Pages: 1 2 3