Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problems with TheMovieDB.org Scrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

im using xbmc for a while now and im really happy with it. but since a few days the themoviedb scrapper didnt work correctly for me.

if im adding new movies to my folders it wont be added to my database, but the scan in running. ive enabled debug logging and found out that the scrapper is scanning the folder and find information about the movie, but at the end and it says: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir...
and it dont add to database. but the movie was never add to database before, so it cant have any old entries or something else.

now ive enabled the ofdb and imdb scrapper... if im using them, it works well! the movies will be added without problems, but themoviedb.org has more entries as ofdb and i would love to have the movie information in german language Tongue

so my question is, is there any known problem with the moviedb.org scrapper? i already reinstalled my xbmc, after that it found an update for that scrapper, but ive still the same problem. mayber there is a problem with that update?
Am I the only one who has problem with the moviedb.org scrapper? Sad