Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CI-Module
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
I think I may hava a problem Rolleyes

I want to watch television with xbmc. So far so good. Configured everything that it works with normal (non-encrypted) tv-stations. Unfotunately I want to watch programs on conax-encrypted tv-stations (national geographic, history channel). My tv-card (technotrend ci-3650, supported by kernel, mythbuntu 11.04) has therefore a ci-slot. The CI-Card is inserted as well as the card needed for decrition. When I try to watch the encrypted stations I get the error message: "no descrambler"
Is this an issue with tvheadend and CI-modul? Will this work with xbmc-livetv? Is there anything I could do with tvheadend? I would just so love to use xbmc and not mythtv because.... I just don't understand what I just configured which is not given (for me) when using mythtv.

Thanks for your answers

Scyth
Allright... perhaps I should ask Thema question in another way - Ar ci-modules supported right now? Can I US Thema with VDR? Thx in advance