Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: addToPlaylist function
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
Im new to java, and especially android development, but had to compile my own xbmc with a patch to get the tv episodes to load properly(ish) from the database, since my shows are all on a NAS. While i was at it, i thought i should try to learn some more java/android, and extend the remote a bit to my needs. Ive tried adding a "Queue Episode" button to the EpisodeDetailsActivity, but cant get it to operate properly, the button operates on click, etc, and everything seems ok, up to what i believe is this code (in EpisodeDetailsActivity.java):

Code:
        public void setupQueueButton(Button button) {
            button.setText("Queue Episode");
            button.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener() {
                public void onClick(View v) {
                    mControlManager.addToPlaylist(new DataResponse<Boolean>() {}, mEpisode.getPath(), mActivity.getApplicationContext());
                }
            });
        }

The event handler works and all, just it doesnt seem to get added to the playlist (only going to overload the DataResponse to stick a makeToast in there that its been added if it ever does work.)
Its almost a direct replica of setupPlayButton.. Can any dev's help me out with what im missing please?
Sorry for such a basic question.. And thanks for all the great work!
No idea what i did there, just rebuilt and it worked. sorry