Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Youtube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I can't find any information anywhere on a youtube plugin. The one that comes with XBMC is old and does not work. Through searches it seems like the idea was abandoned.
Yes all the new skins still have an option to "watch trailer" for moves. Anybody know any way to enable this feature and get it to actually work?
For trailer you can install some other plugin and some skins let you chose which trailer plugin to use.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:For trailer you can install some other plugin and some skins let you chose which trailer plugin to use.

Thanks. Sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately every skin I try does not seem to have that option.
Ungh... I had proxy settings checked off in network settings. Don't know how that happened!
tommymsw Wrote:Ungh... I had proxy settings checked off in network settings. Don't know how that happened!

Well they are standard off. For most people it doen't need to be on.
I use Aeon Nox and you can chose the trailer plugin. Think Aeon MQ2/3 can also do that. Haven't really tried others.
that's not at all how it works in general m-s.. remember, aeon's always have to do shit in non-standard ways - it's part of the franchiese name...

in general, trailers are scraped. so it depends on the scraper in use.
spiff Wrote:that's not at all how it works in general m-s.. remember, aeon's always have to do shit in non-standard ways - it's part of the franchiese name...

in general, trailers are scraped. so it depends on the scraper in use.

Agreed. I was to quick with presuming most of them do.

That's what i love about the Aeon's, their non standard thing of approach Big Grin