Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pre-Eden latest builds not playing some files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I'm using Pre-Eden releases all the time , I noticed that, latest ones are not playing some files that older Eden are playing fine. Using month 7 and 8 Eden will not play, but, month 6 Eden will play those files.

I tried Eden for windows and Eden from OpenELEC and both are giving exact problem.

here is the log for my latest trial with failed playback for your assistance plz, thanks

http://pastebin.com/fACBXpqH
try moving it to a cleaner dir with less zips. looks like it might be the subtitle scanning that trips it.
spiff Wrote:try moving it to a cleaner dir with less zips. looks like it might be the subtitle scanning that trips it.

Thanks, you are right, I moved them and they are playable now.

thanks again.
good. if you really want to help, can you figure out which zip it is that trips it. and if it's not too big / too personal, make it available somewhere so i can fix the crash..
spiff Wrote:good. if you really want to help, can you figure out which zip it is that trips it. and if it's not too big / too personal, make it available somewhere so i can fix the crash..

I checked this out with pre-eden August 31, and it was ok, it plays the files well. I left the media files with one zip file and try, then changed the zip file to another, all played ok.