Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Music Library Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All

I have a really strange problem with my Music Library

It seems that I have added my Music Collection to XBMC (No Problems) but as Im browsing through the Library some of the Fanart doesnt appear and some of the album covers do not appear either, even though the files are within the location where the Music is ie folder and fanart

Can anyone suggest a way of manually getting this to display as I have tried lots of diffrent alternatives without success

Really appreciate any help advise that anyone has

Thanks

Mark
Also noticed this.

But if i right click on an artist and say add to liabry it then goes through checks with mtv and downloads all info needed...
OK I tried the suggestion and this didnt work, I cleared the thumbnail cache removed the location of the music and and then re-added and rescanned now I have no Images for Fanart or Album

If it adds anything Im running aeon but it seems to not work in confluence either

Really frustrated Sad
OK to also add to this if I try and manually add the fanart and folder art from my music location this does not work

Really stuck now

If anyone could help me get this fixed would be really appreciated

Cheers

Mark
The Issue was permission on the Music folder it was (for some reason) diffrent to the video folder