Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC Multiple Monitors (XP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have a 32" LCD which I would like to have my Movies played back through with XBMC. But I would like to have the XBMC Menus show on a 17" LCD mounted next to my TV. I have a kit to make this display touchscreen so really want to use it as the navigation screen but have the movile play on the 32" and possible black out the smaller display.

Is this n anyway possible?

I am using the latest build of XBMC with XP SP3.

Thankyou!
This question comes up more frequently now that tablets are getting ubiquitous. Here's a link to what I think you might be looking for... http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ight=yatse
This looks perfect Smile Im @ work atm (With the Media Center Tongue We have 40mb fibre at work!)

I'll hook it up with the other screen as soon as i can find a spare dvi2vga plug. Got it working from another computer as the remote at the moment, just having a problem becae the media browser side of things works and i can start playback, but none of the actual remote control options are working? Any ideas?