Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Show library not updating!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have searched the forums and google for a solution to my issue, but I have not found one that works, hoping y'all can help. I have been using XBMC for a year now with very few issues. I have not done any recent changes, so I cannot figure out why this is happening.

XBMC has not updated my library in over 4 weeks. At first I didnt realize this, as it is summer time and new shows are less common, I just assumed I was on an episode break. I then realized that several of my shows had new episode, yet they were not showing up in XBMC. They DO show up when I change out of library mode, but they are not showing in library mode. I hate now using library mode, so I was hoping for a solution. BTW, the movie library does update.

Here is my log:

http://pastebin.com/ZkrGN3Jj

I dont really know what I am looking at here, other than that it shows that there is "No (new) information was found in dir" for several of my shows that I know there is new information (Torchwood for example has a new episode in it). I have tried to delete the episode and re-download it, I have tried restarting the machine many times, and a bunch of other little things hoping they would work with no luck.

Could someone take a look at this for me and give me a hand? Thanks!
Take a look in one of the shows folder and see if there are .nfo files. If you're downloading shows they could include an unsupported format as most of them contain ansi art. If there are .nfo files try deleting them then rerun the scan. XBMC gives priority to nfo files so if there's something wrong with them the show will not be added. There have been problems with theTVDB today but it appears to be working now as I just scanned in a few new shows.
I have noticed this too, but it only seems to be for certain shows. Like Futurama still has scraped, only Season 1 of Sanctuary has scraped (2 and 3 haven't), and the newest episode of Doctor Who didn't scrape either. However, both seasons 1 and 2 of White Collar scraped fine.
Dobyken - Thanks for your suggestion, I should have mentioned this in my first post but I did delete the .nfo files of all of my shows already. I found that suggestion in one of my earlier searches. It did not work Sad

atarijedi - You may be correct here... I have found at least two shows which have not updated, but since your suggestion I have found two that have... The weird thing is those that did not update have earlier in the season...

Is there an alternate way of scraping these specific shows?