Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question for you guys, when I use the "download missing images" option it doesn't seem to grab any of the missing clear art or logos and charter art. If I go into a TV show then edit metadata and manualy search the art it is found and added. Not sure if this is any issue with fanart.tv or what. My question is there a way to download all missing art I mentioned above without doing it annually per TV show?

Thanks and fantastic program
You're correct, there was an issue, i'm not quite sure if I changed something or if fanart.tv did, but it should be fixed in the latest nightly build:
https://www.mediafire.com/?8j6ve2f4je6et
(2014-11-22, 01:20)MariusTh86 Wrote: [ -> ]You're correct, there was an issue, i'm not quite sure if I changed something or if fanart.tv did, but it should be fixed in the latest nightly build:

As allways thanks for super fast response, verified fixed with the nightly thanks!
Glad to have been of help. Wink
I have tons of errors in my log file when i set up a new library:

Code:
16:40:28 T:2714760272 WARNING: COMXImageFile::GetCodingType progressive images not supported by decoder
16:40:28 T:2714760272   ERROR: COMXImageFile::ReadFile nfs://192.168.178.38/volume4/serien2/Family Guy/Season 07/Family.Guy.S07E06.DVDRip.x264.AC3.5.1-wald0-thumb.jpg GetCodingType=0x7fffffff

What is this about?
No idea, I wonder what this 'COMXImageFile' is.
@MariusTh86: It is a Raspberry Pi "problem". See http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1858293
Official Release v0.7a13 !
  • Updated FanartTV API to support v3.
  • Updated Sparkle framework and code so it wouldn't crash on Yosemite anymore.
  • Now doing some name cleaning when moving movie files to folders.
  • Added metasearch to secret episode menu.
  • Fixed youtube trailer downloading.
  • Fixed an issue where ViMediaManager would freeze while fetching tv show status.
  • IMDb now correctly filters links from plot summaries.
  • Fixed an error when searching the TVDB where one of the results would be 'stop << rewind'.
  • Fixed IMDb page getting incorrectly mislabeled as a wrong page.
  • Fixed a few common errors.
  • Fixed an issue where tags and genres weren't saved during an update.
  • Fixed a change in fanart.tv to re-allow downloading of images.

Happy new year! Big Grin

Development has been really slow lately, but it hasn't stopped completely.
Hopefully I'll get to finish v0.8 up before next year. ^^;

In the mean time, thanks to everyone for their continued support!

Download Cocoa (Faster & Retina support)
Download Intel (Slightly more stable)
Most up-to-date releases
Thanks MariusTh86! Appreciate the work you're constantly doing on this fantastic piece of software!
Awesome mate, thanks ALOT!!
Nice work Marius, thank you. Unlike the previous version, this one (Cocoa) so far is stable over my network.

Over the holidays I built a NAS running FreeNAS. I access the library from my laptop and use ViMediaManager over AFP. Kodi on my Mac mini accesses it via NFS. All seems to be working well now.
Hi Marius, I've just updated to your most recent 0.7a13c (I'm on an iMac running latest Yosemite) Things are running smoothly, but for some reason, when moving new films into folders, the folder name has the extension added?

Example:

Dead Poets Society (1989).avi

Gives a folder called "Dead Poets Society 1989 Avi"

So, when searching for new metadata it cannot find anything.

I was just assuming all settings were carried on from the previous version? I have tinkered with most settings to see if I can stop it from adding the filename extension, but no luck yet :-( The file and folder naming convention are all as they should be. I am sure I am missing something simple as usual.....

Kind regards

BB
It's a fault on my part, some other users have noticed that too, so I made a quick fix for it in the latest nightly build:
Hi Marius, wow super-quick answer AND solution within 4 mins! that nightly build worked an absolute treat - thank you!

BB
Is it possible (or could it please be added) the function to scrape set info from TMBD (I.e. Alien is part of the Alien Collection), I knw of the Set Manager but it would take me ages to manually input all that.

Also, is it possible to link YouTube for trailers?