Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ViMediaManager - Media Manager for Mac OS X!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-03-05, 14:55)MariusTh86 Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt it's you, and you should probably update the the latest public release, sicne that's the newest, otherwise try this build to see if it's fixed:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vurg47cfs9xra8l
Yes this version worked for me, in that I have my listings for TV and movies back.

However, the auto-move of files into their season folders no longer occurs...?

e.g.

Vikings.s01e01 just stays in the "Vikings" folder, it does create a "Vikings/Season 01" folder, and because of that the episode itself does not auto-move into that folder.

I have the "Don't do anything with episode files" option UNchecked in settings...which to me, means that the files should auto-move into the Season 0x folders..correct?
Do you have the 'Rename' option set to "Files & Folders"?
I thought it to be more logical to leave episodes in place if the user wanted to only rename/manage folders, if it works out i would be able to remove the 'don't do anything with episode files' option.
(2013-03-06, 13:56)MariusTh86 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have the 'Rename' option set to "Files & Folders"?
I thought it to be more logical to leave episodes in place if the user wanted to only rename/manage folders, if it works out i would be able to remove the 'don't do anything with episode files' option.

HAHAHA Wow such a simple fix.

It was set as "Folders" only...i changed it to Files & Folders and it works like it should now.

Now that I understand it, I'd say this new way is preferred.

Thanks for VERY QUICK reply!
No problem, glad you agree with the new way. Wink
Vidal,

where are the nightly build located now ?
It's still the mediafire folder, i've just been busy making ViMM stable and adding new stuff, I was waiting for the next release instead of a new nightly.
there is only an empty file and a manual on the media fire.
That's because the latest release was newer then the nightly releases, thus I temporarily removed the nightly releases in case people would accidentally 'downgrade'.
Anyone else having problems with the episode view? MBP with Retina Display. Tried both versions.

That should only happen on the intel version, and I have no clue why it does in the first place.
Try the latest nightly from here:
http://www.mediafire.com/vimediamanager

go into the about window, if the version number has a 'c' on the end, it should be the correct 'Cocoa' version.
The 'c' version fixed the issue! Thanks. Quick question, Getting .nfo files for all episodes, but no nfo is generated for the Specials episodes even though they are recognized properly and VIMM is downloading all the right metadata. (name of specials would be S01E00) Is there a way to generate a .nfo for Specials?
It does generate .nfo files for specials, the name of specials would be S00E01, not the other way around.
Wow... this is great... thanks! It works perfectly for me on movies, but for whatever reason in TV shows... it quits unexpectedly every time I click on an individual episode. Using a early 08 imac core 2 duo with 10.6.8. Just downloaded yesterday...assuming I have the latest version. Anything I can provide to help diagnose my problem?
So, you've opened up the episodes manager, expanded a 'season folder' and then selected one of the episodes when the sudden crash happens?
I don't suppose you have any crash logs that you could send me?
(2013-03-07, 18:23)MariusTh86 Wrote: [ -> ]So, you've opened up the episodes manager, expanded a 'season folder' and then selected one of the episodes when the sudden crash happens?
I don't suppose you have any crash logs that you could send me?

Yes, exactly as you described. Ill send you a crash log tonight.. (where are they located...sorry bit new to all this.) Thanks again... you've created some beautiful software.